Steven Madden

Relevance Date Difficulty

Planner Interview

Planner
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Steven Madden in July 2009.

Interview Details – hr manager was new and did not know a lot about the position i was interviewing for. i met with several people, with long waiting peroids in between. feedback seemed positive during the process, but they did not follow up with me. after several follow up attempts made by me, the hr manager told me they had decided to keep my resume on file, and did not provide any reason for why i did not get the position.

Interview Question – do you think you will be suited to work in our non traditional enviornment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Steven Madden

Worked for Steven Madden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steven Madden Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Steven Madden employees and interview candidates.