Stevens-Henager College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stevens-Henager College

"High School" Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stevens-Henager College.

Began with a group interview. Individuals who asked questions were selected for 2nd. interview. Interview questions were scenario based. Wanted sales experience and an animated, friendly personality. Admissions consultants must have the ability to immediately relate to people.

Interview Questions
    Simple. They offered 42,000. I told them I wouldn't do it for less than 45,000 and they came up.

Admissions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stevens-Henager College in July 2012.

Not organized, not professional. They made a job offer to me and pulled all backgrounds and reviewed references(all great),I signed all hr paperwork as well, then the recruiter called me on the day I was supposed to start to tell me they decided not to move forward, she would not name a reason. Tried to contact HR and they had the very rude recruiter call me back,saying that's what they decided. The recruiter was not very honest, called me over the weekend to ask for references, called me late Friday to discuss other possibilities with me, remote work etc, then she said all good to go and I am excited to work with you. When she called me to tell me I was not starting with SH, her attitude changed, she was extremely rude and aggressive. I was not given a chance to talk to management or HR. This is frustrating because I declined three offers knowing I had a job with SH when she called me to come in and sign all the paperwork. This is unacceptable.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, i think they hire based on symphaty and not qualifications.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stevens-Henager College in December 2010.

Getting the interview was not a problem. Getting hired and actually in my first course exceeded 4 months.

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiations. They don't pay well and they don't give raises for faculty who perform well.

Admissions Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stevens-Henager College in July 2009.

you have to make presentations in front of current employees. sometimes they can take a while to get back to you

Interview Questions
    • compare your high end sales to your low end sales and tell why you would be good at this type of sales.   Answer Question