Stevens Institute of Technology Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.1

Graduate Admissions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology in October 2014.

I applied online and received a call from the office to come in for an interview. Went on the first interview then was asked to come in for a second. After the 2nd interview, I was under the impression that everything went well. I waited for a response. After not hearing from them, I sent several follow up emails over the course of two months to find out the status of my application or if a decision was made. Never heard from them again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology in March 2014.

I filled out the online application through the employment portal of the college and was called for the first round of interview within a week. The first round was behavioral and turned out to be a very good and long conversation. The same afternoon, I was called for the second round of interview with the Dean of the college. She also took a behavioral round and then asked me about the skills required for the job, the main being the Microsoft excel. The interview lasted for about 25minutes. The same evening, I got the mail confirming that I got hired :)

NA

Research Assistant Interview

For Phd student, it's better to look job opportunity by directly contact professors who has projects that you are interested in. Tell them what you want to do and ask if they can fund you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology in September 2013.

I applied the job in April and got a phone call to interview in late May then I was already out of the states. I came back in August and applied again, and got hired at late Sept.. Can't say short.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are easy, bosses asked about excel, how to handle emergent request from students etc.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

just an interview by other CAs.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology in April 2012.

I applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview about 2 weeks later. The phone interview was a 1-on-1 with the hiring manager. I was then called in for a 1-on-1 on-site interview with the same person. The interview lasted about 90 minutes. They said they would call me within 2 weeks, which they did not. I never heard from Stevens again.

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology in January 2012.

The process started with a phone screen from HR and then with one skype interview for 45 min before giving a flyout to Boston. The skype interview was mostly from my resume and my experience in handling huge datasets (using SQL) nothing technical as such. The role also needs good presentation skills along with simple data visualization for presenting to client

it is waste of time to work with them....

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology in March 2010.

it's nomal, nothing exciting

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology in November 2009.

Just checked my basic skills and my experienced.

Interview Questions
    • Whats your experience in learning new Technology ??   View Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

General interview process, checked my language skills and asked about my strengths. Explained my role