Stevens Transport

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Updated Jul 17, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stevens Transport

Intern Interview

Phone interview with HR director.

Interview Questions
    • Very few difficult questions; mostly behavioral questions   Answer Question

Company Driver Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Stevens Transport in March 2012.

Lots of driving and job history must be accurate.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stevens Transport in January 2012.

Hiring process was fairly typical. Had to pass a drug screen, and a background check. The hiring person however did give a lot of false information. She told me that training would be paid for by the company (it was not), and that drivers would be home every 3-4 weeks (it was more like 3 - 4 months.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember there being a difficult question.   View Answer
    No negotiation. I was told the rate and to take it or leave it.

Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stevens Transport in November 2011.

Started out by the usual submit your resume here gig online. I got a call two days later from someone in HR for a phone interview the next day. Phone interview was the basic where did you last work, did you like it, and why did you leave routine. Then the disappearing act began... Almost a week later I get an email with the official application and invite for an interview. They scheduled me an interview without a verbal commitment. I called in and requested a different time, it was changed. The in- office interview was a 4 part stunt: excel test( it was hard even for my liking), HR interview, two person interview (Alliance division), and one on one interview( Company ops director). Took another 2 weeks to get back to me with a crappy salary offer and I rejected it. I rebuddled it with a higher offer took 4 days to accept it. Then made me come back yet again for two more interviews with the same people( why I don't know).

Interview Questions
    Like pulling teeth from a badger.. Good luck getting what you want here.