Stevenson University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Connection Interview

Tech Connection
Stevenson, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stevenson University in August 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview and then came in to have another interview.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Owings Mills, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stevenson University in September 2008.

Interview Details – Met with department director and HR. Questions were basic and not highly technical. Entire process was smooth. Great place to intern if you can't find something off campus. Great commute!

Interview Question – What are you looking for in an internship?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Library Assistant Interview

Library Assistant

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stevenson University in September 2008.

Interview Details – After applying for the job online, I got a phone call asking when I could meet with the librarian in charge. She asked me a few simple standard questions and as soon as I was finished she asked for my availability.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Worked for Stevenson University? Contribute to the Community!