Stevenson University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stevenson University

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stevenson University in September 2012.

It began with answering an ad. After chatting via email several times, I was called in to interview with the Hiring Committee and the VP. All parties involved were kind, inquisitive, interested and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    The phase was very clear and concise. I asked for my salary, and they met it.

Tech Connection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stevenson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenson, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stevenson University in August 2011.

Had an initial phone interview and then came in to have another interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Owings Mills, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stevenson University in September 2008.

Met with department director and HR. Questions were basic and not highly technical. Entire process was smooth. Great place to intern if you can't find something off campus. Great commute!

Library Assistant Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stevenson University in September 2008.

After applying for the job online, I got a phone call asking when I could meet with the librarian in charge. She asked me a few simple standard questions and as soon as I was finished she asked for my availability.

Interview Questions

Worked for Stevenson University? Contribute to the Community!