Stewart's Shops

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stewart's Shops.

Interview Details – was very informal interview process

Interview Question – was only asked if i was ready for the position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – wasnt alot of room to negotiate. was promised more than i actually recieved

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Manager Interview

Oswego, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stewart's Shops in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was called three weeks after I submitted my application to the district manager via fax. I was set up for an interview for a few days later. I went, had it rescheduled and then went in the next day. I was interviewed by a district level employee, and was offered a a second interview. I interviewed with the store manager two days after. It was a very personality-centric interview, with a free form style. There were some guiding questions, but it went more as a conversation than anything.

Interview Question – How long do you plan on working here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stewart's Shops? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stewart's Shops Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stewart's Shops employees and interview candidates.