Stewart's Shops

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stewart's Shops in September 2009.

Interview Details – First, I was prescreened via phone call---
I asked for cell to be primary contact number, but they called home instead-so, we played phone tag for 2 days
I finally connected to someone, and they set up a time for a phone prescreen
Went well,
scheduled a 1:1 interview, again, with a prescreener--not the person to make the hiring choice
Was told prescreen went well, and I was going to be escalated to next level.
As I was leaving, it was mentioned they do a background check, including credit history
She said it was to see if you were honest, and falling behind on your bills, is not honest.
Then the prescreener left
I called back, and left 3 messages, and also drove back to drop a card to ask them to call me, so iI could explain something (There were some items on the credit report, I wanted to be able to explain)
they never called back, or made an attempt to contact me--2 days later, I received a THANK YOU--BUT letter.....

Interview Question – Why Stewarts---   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stewart's Shops? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stewart's Shops Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stewart's Shops employees and interview candidates.