Stewart's Shops

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stewart's Shops in September 2014.

Started with a welcoming strong voice to the ignition of the interview in which was asked questions like why did you want to work for stewarts? so i answered because i wanted to the contribute to the business and strive to help the community in a friendly manner.

Interview Questions
  • there was a question that dealt with how do you resolve a situation when a customers rejects the price of the food and wants a cheaper price.   View Answer
it was decent

Other Interview Reviews for Stewart's Shops

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Stewart's Shops in September 2009.

First, I was prescreened via phone call---
    I asked for cell to be primary contact number, but they called home instead-so, we played phone tag for 2 days
    I finally connected to someone, and they set up a time for a phone prescreen
    Went well,
    scheduled a 1:1 interview, again, with a prescreener--not the person to make the hiring choice
    Was told prescreen went well, and I was going to be escalated to next level.
    As I was leaving, it was mentioned they do a background check, including credit history
    She said it was to see if you were honest, and falling behind on your bills, is not honest.
    Then the prescreener left
    I called back, and left 3 messages, and also drove back to drop a card to ask them to call me, so iI could explain something (There were some items on the credit report, I wanted to be able to explain)
    they never called back, or made an attempt to contact me--2 days later, I received a THANK YOU--BUT letter.....

Interview Questions