Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (Greenbelt, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by an employee at SGT who received my resume through a third party. They described why they were interested in me and asked for a phone interview. I interviewed with them over the phone a week later, and we agreed that I would come in for a personal interview.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (Hampton, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

Contacted by HR after SGT won government contract. SGT requested copy of resume and salary info. Offer letter offered about 1.5 months in advance of contract start date. Salary needed to be negotiated to account for increased costs under SGT's healthcare plan.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based upon the candidates providing SGT background on their positions and responsibilities since SGT hired most of the incumbents.   Answer Question
    • Questions were focused on the incumbent candidates educating the new SGT staff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were reasonable and handled in a timely manner.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (Huston, ID) in January 2010.

Interview

was straighforward

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you
      why do you think you better than other candidate
      what are the most important personal trait you will bring to the company.

Answer Question

had better offer

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (Sioux Falls, SD) in March 2009.

Interview

The hiring focus is on the customer service attitude a candidates posses coming in and if you come across as service to self, you may want to pass on this company. If you are a service to others type then you will be put to the top of the list. Questions are driven on personal and professional traits mostly and technical abilities and skills on the other half.

Interview Questions

• There are no trick questions as the company wants to keep it real with the intent and expectations, the interview process is not normal but does put focus on how good you are with people and if you answer a question that indicates you are service to self type then you should feel less confident about your chances.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I only had to counter offer once and got what I needed. Easy process.