Stone Mountain Park Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.3

Merchandise Assistant Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

First I had to fill out an application online then I received an email a few days later prompting me to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the interview a few days later. The recruiter called on time! It was more like a conversation very comfortable. She then told me she was gonna schedule me for a face to face interview in which she did at that time. When I went to the face to face interview they asked a few questions and told me they would be in touch. I waited about 2 weeks before I got an answer.

Revenue Office Administrative Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park.

Interview

I applied online; It didn't require much more than submitting a CV, cover letter, and answering a few questions. A few days after I applied, I received an email requesting that I go to their website to set up a time for a phone interview. There were not many time slots remaining, but I chose one within a day of receiving the email. The day of the phone interview, minutes before my allotted time I received an email saying they had already selected a candidate.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in May 2014.

Interview

answer scenario questions in a group then you go into individual interview where they ask you questions about yourself and why you want to work here. in the group leads listen carefully to the response of each question, they look to see who is a leader or who is not afraid to speak up. individual interview consist of maybe 5 questions max .

Interview Questions

• what do you bring to the stone mountain park family?   1 Answer

Merchandise Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and amazingly received a call 3 hours later. We setup an interview for the next day. We interviewed in one of the offices. I was interviewed by the lady who setup the interview and the supervisor for the department I would be working in. After they told me I got the job I had to come in a week later for a drug test and to receive my training dates. (The week waiting time was for my background check)

Interview Questions

• What is something you did nice for someone recently.   1 Answer

Associate Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the SkyRide position and a few days later I received a phone interview. Phone Interview went well and I got a call a week later telling me that the position was filled, but they are setting my interviews for another position. I called back immediately and let them know that I was interested and I scheduled the interview for the next day. I went to the interview and it was fairly easy and quick and I was told that if I receive a position I will receive an email from HR the following week.

Interview Questions

• Common Interview Questions: 1. Tell me about yourself? 2. Do you like heights? 3. STAR Situations   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was easy and comfortable. The H/R department contacted me and set up the interview for the next day. Tte supervisor was friendly and informative, he offered to walk me around the area to help me prep for my first day.. Great process.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was- How would you handle a upset guest? The interviewer was a great listener and offered advice that help direct me toward a great solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was short and simple. A offer was made and accepted all in the same day.

Busboy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in May 2013.

Interview

You begin the process by applying online. If they're interested in you, they'll call you to schedule an interview. In the interview I had, it was a group interview. We took turns at performing acts in certain cases such as if a problem came upon how would we handle the situation.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you've overcome? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Foods Assistant Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I got a phone call. I got a face internview, didnt get the job. I really like stone mountain park. Stone mountain park is a beautiful park located on a lush surrounding green area and all of the area is in the area did you know that.

Custodian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online at end of october for custodian position. Got called 4 days later for a phone interview that went well. Asked lots of customer service questions. Answered profressionally and nicely. She scheduled me for a second in person interview with the manager of park imaging. Regurlar interview. Just show that you are willing to clean nasty messes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in November 2010.

Interview

There were two interviews: one by phone and a second in person. Over the phone, I was asked basic questions about my interest in the position, previous experience, and 'what would your references say if we called?'. The phone-interview is basically a review of the application. In person, I was asked a few situational questions that assessed my attitude (checking if I was positive, friendly, courteous), how well I would work with the team, and if I would be okay working primarily outdoors. Overall, the interview process wasn't too challenging or complicated, but that might be since the position was entry-level and it was my first job.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to be asked what I thought my references would say about me (a self-review type question).   Answer Question