Stone Mountain Park

Relevance Date Difficulty

Foods Assistant Lead Interview

Foods Assistant Lead
Stone Mountain, GA

I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in January 2012.

Interview Details – I got a phone call. I got a face internview, didnt get the job. I really like stone mountain park. Stone mountain park is a beautiful park located on a lush surrounding green area and all of the area is in the area did you know that.

Interview Question – What do you know about us?   Answer Question

Custodian Interview

Custodian

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online at end of october for custodian position. Got called 4 days later for a phone interview that went well. Asked lots of customer service questions. Answered profressionally and nicely. She scheduled me for a second in person interview with the manager of park imaging. Regurlar interview. Just show that you are willing to clean nasty messes.

Interview Question – What would I be missing out on if I didnt hire you?   Answer Question

Merchandise Host Interview

Merchandise Host
Stone Mountain, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and amazingly received a call 3 hours later. We setup an interview for the next day. We interviewed in one of the offices. I was interviewed by the lady who setup the interview and the supervisor for the department I would be working in. After they told me I got the job I had to come in a week later for a drug test and to receive my training dates. (The week waiting time was for my background check)

Interview Question – What is something you did nice for someone recently.   View Answer

Associate Interview Interview

Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online for the SkyRide position and a few days later I received a phone interview. Phone Interview went well and I got a call a week later telling me that the position was filled, but they are setting my interviews for another position. I called back immediately and let them know that I was interested and I scheduled the interview for the next day. I went to the interview and it was fairly easy and quick and I was told that if I receive a position I will receive an email from HR the following week.

Interview Question – Common Interview Questions:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Do you like heights?
3. STAR Situations
  Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Stone Mountain, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in August 2008.

Interview Details – Within a few days after applying for the job, a representative will call and do a phone interview. Really all it does is to find very polite, energetic, and driven people to work their seasonal positions. If all goes well, another phone call will come in scheduling a face-to-face interview with the head over the department you are working for. A follow-up after department head's approval is an on-site drug screening. Within 5 minutes, you will know whether or not you have gotten the job. After being hired on, full uniforms are provided to the employees. All foot wear must be provided by the employee. 2-3 weeks of training begin beore being hired on.

Interview Question – Are you willing to move forwards, backwards, and side-to-side on ropes up to 40 feet off the ground?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay was not negotiable. The hours, however, were fairly given out. Plus, you had more free reign over the days/times you work.

Very Easy Interview

Food and Beverage Interview

Food and Beverage
Stone Mountain, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in May 2009.

Interview Details – First interview was a phone interview then came in for the second interview beginning of the upcoming week. Was asked a few questions on hustle environments and sales skills.

Interview Questions

Server Interview

Server

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with HR then meet with direct supervisor. After that I was told on the spot that I was hired. I had to go back to HR and take drug test and set up for training class. The whole process took about a week.

Worked for Stone Mountain Park? Contribute to the Community!