Stone Street Capital

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview Details – Strong emphasis on making sure you can deceive clients and if you have a moral problem with ripping them off and leaving them to be homeless (actual question).

AE Interview

AE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stone Street Capital in January 2010.

Interview Details – horrible

Interview Question – all they ask you if you could lie to clients   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive ( Junior Level Sales) Interview

Assistant Account Executive ( Junior Level Sales)
Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stone Street Capital in July 2013.

Interview Details – Met with H.R. on the phone. In person interview with three managers. Returned for final meeting with SVP.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here? Normal question but I hadn't really thought about it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They have a program for new hires. Everything is pretty lined up . they have great benefits and their package was the best I have seen since I started looking After graduating college this past May.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview Details – two interview-- first with sales manager, second with VP
both easy to get through, typical questions

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview Details – Know your applying for a sales job and what that entails

Interview Question – why sales?   View Answer

Worked for Stone Street Capital? Contribute to the Community!