Stone Street Capital Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

2.8

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stone Street Capital.

When I applied for this job, I had never been through a series of interviews before. There was a phone interview with basic open-ended questions. Then a face-to-face with a manager which was much more informative as to the job requirements and daily activities. And the final step was a a face-to-face interview with their VP of Sales. This process went on over a month, which turned me off to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

When I came in for my 3rd interview, which I took the day off work for, the VP of Sales interviewed me for less than 5 minutes and told me to expect a call for my next interview. I told him I was no longer interested. I received a call the next day offering a position, which I declined.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Strong emphasis on making sure you can deceive clients and if you have a moral problem with ripping them off and leaving them to be homeless (actual question).

Assistant Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stone Street Capital.

two interview-- first with sales manager, second with VP
    both easy to get through, typical questions

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Know your applying for a sales job and what that entails

Assistant Account Executive ( Junior Level Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Stone Street Capital in July 2013.

Met with H.R. on the phone. In person interview with three managers. Returned for final meeting with SVP.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? Normal question but I hadn't really thought about it.   View Answer
    They have a program for new hires. Everything is pretty lined up . they have great benefits and their package was the best I have seen since I started looking After graduating college this past May.

AE Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stone Street Capital in January 2010.

horrible