Stone Street Capital Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

When I applied for this job, I had never been through a series of interviews before. There was a phone interview with basic open-ended questions. Then a face-to-face with a manager which was much more informative as to the job requirements and daily activities. And the final step was a a face-to-face interview with their VP of Sales. This process went on over a month, which turned me off to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

When I came in for my 3rd interview, which I took the day off work for, the VP of Sales interviewed me for less than 5 minutes and told me to expect a call for my next interview. I told him I was no longer interested. I received a call the next day offering a position, which I declined.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

Strong emphasis on making sure you can deceive clients and if you have a moral problem with ripping them off and leaving them to be homeless (actual question).

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

I had heard about Stone Street from a friend of mine and they were looking to hire employees. I submitted my resume and got in front of a few employees for an interview. I

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stone Street Capital (Washington, DC) in December 2013.

Interview

they found me right before I graduated college. Met with SVP for an hour off site. He set up time for me to meet the managers and after about a month I took the job.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

two interview-- first with sales manager, second with VP
    both easy to get through, typical questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

Know your applying for a sales job and what that entails

Assistant Account Executive ( Junior Level Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with H.R. on the phone. In person interview with three managers. Returned for final meeting with SVP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Normal question but I hadn't really thought about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a program for new hires. Everything is pretty lined up . they have great benefits and their package was the best I have seen since I started looking After graduating college this past May.

AE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stone Street Capital in January 2010.

Interview

horrible