StoneMor Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

1.4

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at StoneMor (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I prepped and walked in and sat with hiring manager. They asked nothing of my background, work history or skills. The interview was 7 minutes long, the shortest interview I have ever dated through. They called and hired me just a couple days later.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StoneMor.

Interview

Almost sounds to good to be true. The interview went smoothly and the hiring manager was very informative as well as being very easy to talk too. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and I am now playing the waiting game. But the interview was great!!

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at StoneMor (Birmingham, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

Great manager at that time very friendly intelligent interview was held at the office,then I filled out an application,and a release for a criminal back ground check and was told there would be two phone interviews of which I had one and was hired

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience ( I do not know when I went to the interview that this position was sales I thought it was counselor   1 Answer

Sales Counselor Interview

Interview

The interview process starts off with a phone screen, and you are asked 5-6 questions about your past experiences and how you would be a good fit for the position. Then you move on to the next stage to a face-to-face interview. If you are selected for the position they will reach out to you to make an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StoneMor in July 2014.

Interview

Looked at my resume and said you are hired. I met 2 managers the night before in a bar and actually was hired in the bar! The interview the next day lasted about 5 minutes, they gave me an application and some papers to read along with the Stone Mor manual.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at StoneMor (Greenville, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

Very laid back one on one interview. They were just desperate to hire a warm body - this was pretty clear from the start.

Negotiation

No - Minimal Wage with commissions

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at StoneMor (Dayton, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

I was a sales rep for Stonemor before applying for the Admin job. The interview was easy because I already knew the people were I was working. The interview for this position was more about what my job description would be then questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StoneMor (Dayton, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

I talked to the manager for about 15 minutes and then he said based on my background & degree if my background check was good i could start asap. No pressure but no real promise in the job.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at StoneMor (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

one interview..immediately hired because of past experience..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate...

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StoneMor (Allentown, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by park manager and assistant manager who focused on stating a sales counselor could make 100,000 per year. Did not ask too much info about my background. Training consisted of sitting in with a counselor during hard sell meetings with actual families.

Interview Questions

• Do u have a another stream of income until you start making the big bucks, then you will qualify for our yearly trip.   1 Answer