Stoneriver

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Verifications Specialist Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stoneriver in July 2011.

Interview Details – They'll make you wait with the receptionist for a few minutes, then two supervisors will pull you into a small office and just interview you. Ask you about previous experience, discuss the position, and talk about the company. After that they'll take you to a tenured agents desk and have you look at what they're doing. You'll watch them do their job and after that they'll bring you back in and make sure you think you can handle the position. Then they'll either offer the position or advise they'll contact you back.

Negotiation Details – No I was unable to negotiate. They have a set pay.

Senior Developer Interview

Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stoneriver.

Interview Details – Questions on SOLID principles and Test Driven Development

Interview Question – Most common Design Patterns used   View Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

Interviewed at Stoneriver

Interview Details – Multiple interviews but a waste of time. No matter what you do they are down sizing and will soon lock the doors.

Interview Question – They will talk about a future but there isn't one.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stoneriver.

Interview Details – Not a good experience. Hiring process is kind of skewed. Interviewer seems to be tired and not willing to let the candidate think. Not willing to help the candidate fully understand his question.

Interview Question – Its more of a technical question than general.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not so innovative. Bad experience at the interview.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Denver, CO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stoneriver in January 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the recruiter first for about 30 minutes. Then I did a face to face via video conference with the VP for 1 hour and finally a phone interview with another PM that was being Promoted to AVP for about 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Came to terms over the phone and then received a written offer that wasn't negotiable.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stoneriver in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for the job and received a call that day from the recruiter. Said I was perfect for the job and that I should hear back in the next day or so to schedule a 1:1. A week went by and I finally emailed and got no answer. A month later I received another call from the recruiter asking if I was still interested. I said sure and she scheduled the 1:1 with the hiring manager. 5 minutes into the interview I realized that the description of the job online was 100% different than the job he was hiring for. I interrupted, told him that, and we parted ways.

Interview Question – What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Helena, MT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stoneriver in July 2008.

Interview Details – It was referal

Interview Question – How to deal with unrealistic deadlines   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stoneriver in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is pretty easy, they try to understand your work background, how you would fit in the organization, the work culture you come from, types of projects you have managed, Do you have experience with Agile, distributed teams etc.

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Stoneriver in May 2010.

Interview Details – The process began with a phone interview from HR. They double checked my resume against my actual experience. They were very thorough, and took a lot of notes from what I can tell. Then the HR person arranged a phone interview with several of the staff members. These interviews lasted about 30 minutes each. The questions wer relevant.

Interview Questions

Counsel Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stoneriver in January 2011.

Interview Details – Nearly one hour after submitting my resume, a recruiter from StoneRiver contacted me to set up an interview. We had a 1 hour long phone interview discussing the position, StoneRiver, and company culture.

Interview Question – What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stoneriver? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stoneriver interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stoneriver employees and interview candidates.