Stoney River Legendary Steaks Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stoney River Legendary Steaks

Line Cook Interview

I interviewed with the head chef and we discussed expectations and experiences. We basically just discussed operations and day to day functions of an hourly employee. I also interviewed with the general manager. Had a formal orientation after hired and filled out all necessary paper work during this time.

Server's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stoney River Legendary Steaks in June 2009.

Filled out written application. Had a friend working there at the time so he was able to refer me to his supervisor. Got called in for an interview, and after the first interview I was hired

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very simple. Not a job requiring too much cognitive ability   Answer Question
    Don't try and ask for higher hourly pay. The tip shares you get are untaxed and I ended up making ~$100 per week through almost solely the tip shares.