StoredIQ

Storediq.com

StoredIQ Interview Questions

3.5

Technical & Customer Support Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at StoredIQ.

Phone interview with the hiring manager was followed up by an in-person interview with two senior coworkers, the support manager, the director of operations and a few developers. The interview process lasted for about 6 and a half hours and contained some work related quizzes/questions and simulations to test linux knowledge and troubleshooting skills.

Interview Questions
    • There were many difficult questions that I believe were put in place to test an individuals ability to research, but one of the most unexpected situations that came up was a simulation that was given to remotely connect to a server (from a laptop that was provided) and troubleshoot some network communication issue that the server was having (between it and a few of its hosts). Unfortunately, not all packages necessary to complete the task were installed on the server machine (which didn't have internet access).   View Answer

Javascript Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at StoredIQ in July 2010.

First of all they forgot they had a interview with me and never called. I waited an hour, and a call to my recruiter had them set up another interview the next day.

The next day, they were 10 minutes late calling me, which if it were the other way around, of course, it would have not been professional at all on my part.

Discussed work history and work performed, as well as projects. Was asked a few technical questions, but wasn't very clear as to the outcome or result they were expecting. Considering the work or code that I provided before hand, it should have been enough to show my technical expertise, they felt they needed to ask random technical questions in a different way to confuse me. I answered the questions, but who knows if it was what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

By talking with them, I knew I wouldn't have liked working with or for them. I called to tell my recruiter that I wasn't going to take the position