StoredIQ

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Javascript Engineer Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at StoredIQ in July 2010.

Interview Details – First of all they forgot they had a interview with me and never called. I waited an hour, and a call to my recruiter had them set up another interview the next day.

The next day, they were 10 minutes late calling me, which if it were the other way around, of course, it would have not been professional at all on my part.

Discussed work history and work performed, as well as projects. Was asked a few technical questions, but wasn't very clear as to the outcome or result they were expecting. Considering the work or code that I provided before hand, it should have been enough to show my technical expertise, they felt they needed to ask random technical questions in a different way to confuse me. I answered the questions, but who knows if it was what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – By talking with them, I knew I wouldn't have liked working with or for them. I called to tell my recruiter that I wasn't going to take the position

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for StoredIQ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StoredIQ interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by StoredIQ employees and interview candidates.