StoredIQ

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Javascript Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at StoredIQ in July 2010.

First of all they forgot they had a interview with me and never called. I waited an hour, and a call to my recruiter had them set up another interview the next day.

The next day, they were 10 minutes late calling me, which if it were the other way around, of course, it would have not been professional at all on my part.

Discussed work history and work performed, as well as projects. Was asked a few technical questions, but wasn't very clear as to the outcome or result they were expecting. Considering the work or code that I provided before hand, it should have been enough to show my technical expertise, they felt they needed to ask random technical questions in a different way to confuse me. I answered the questions, but who knows if it was what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

By talking with them, I knew I wouldn't have liked working with or for them. I called to tell my recruiter that I wasn't going to take the position