Stowers Institute For Medical Research
www.stowers-institute.org Kansas City, MO 150 to 499 Employees

Stowers Institute For Medical Research Interview Questions & Reviews in Kansas City, MO

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Postdoctoral Research Associate
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stowers Institute For Medical Research in January 2010.

Interview Details – Each lab will be different. Ask people in your lab.

Interview Question – Each lab will be different. Ask people in your lab.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Everything is take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Stowers Institute For Medical Research in November 2012.

Interview Details – I dropped my resume at job fair. One month later, I received an email and was asked some questions. Then I was arranged to interview. First is HR interview, then the boss interview. Since I am lack of experience, I did not show my strong interest and my research area is a little far from their research. Finally I did not get the offer.

Interview Question – No specific questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stowers Institute For Medical Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stowers Institute For Medical Research interview questions and advice in Kansas City, MO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stowers Institute For Medical Research employees and interview candidates.