StratMar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Representative Interview

Market Representative
Bwi Airport, MD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at StratMar in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was fast and simple I was ask to show how I would close a deal. I was place on the spot to show how I could sale. The interview went well and was called two hours later with the part time position.

Negotiation Details – base pay plus commision

Very Easy Interview

Airport Marketing Representative Interview

Airport Marketing Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at StratMar in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very laid back interview and was told i had the job within that day. Then you have to go through background check and get your airport badge which takes time

Interview Question – Why should i hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The pay is what it is. You get hourly plus commission daily if you hit your daily goal

Very Easy Interview

In-Airport MArketing Representative Interview

In-Airport MArketing Representative
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at StratMar in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was over the phone.Lovely lady asks basic interview questions.

Interview Question – None. Prepare. You will be fine.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Philadelphia Airport Sales Representative Interview

Philadelphia Airport Sales Representative
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at StratMar in July 2011.

Interview Details – Was called on the phone by regional airport manager was asked to come in an interview.Showed up to interview manager was extremely late,rude,and unpolite.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at StratMar

Interview Details – They post positions on Careerbuilder, Simplyhired or Workinretail. The positions list earning potential that is unrealistic and leads people to think it pays better than it actually does.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for StratMar? Contribute to the Community!