Strategic Fundraising

Unclaimed Profile

Strategic Fundraising Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Fundraising

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Strategic Fundraising (Springfield, MO) in August 2009.

Interview

Application process starts online, you can use their office computers. They are looking for at least a year of phone experience, but will train for fundraising. Persistence pays off in this application process, as it does while performing the job duties. They encourage telephone calls and this is how I received an interview. After my second phone inquiry of asking for an interview I received one.

Interview questions are pretty standard. Describe yourself, strengths, weaknesses. What kind of phone experience have you had, what kind of sales experience? What do you consider good attendance? What qualities do you have that would benefit this position?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate my wage. You are able to make more hourly if you work nights, or weekends. Weekend shift has the highest pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Strategic Fundraising (Eau Claire, WI) in February 2009.

Interview

Contacted via telephone to arrange an interview time/date.. Arrived. Interviewer gave me a script to look over, and brought me to a station (computer and telephone headset) where I was instructed to dial and read the script into the headset, which was recorded and screened by the interviewer. After I completed reading the script, I waited a couple minutes for the interviewer to review it, then was called in for an interview. I was asked questions like "On a scale of 1 to 10 how competetive are you?" then "How would you sell me this pen, pretend I'm the customer.." After about 10 - 15 minutes of 1:1 interview time, I was offered the position and scheduled the week to start my training. A few days later I recieved a packet of information from the company about training and some brief paperwork to fill out before I started. Easy interview, speak slow and pronunciate and you've got the job!

Interview Questions

• How competetive are you, on a scale of 1 to 10. (If you say you're very competetive, she'll ask: Do you think your too competetive, do you get upset if you don't win?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Strategic Fundraising (Springfield, MO) in June 2008.

Interview

I applied and did a phone recording on a Monday (I think).

They called me on a Wednesday-and I came in for a meeting with their HR office.

They had me listen to phone calls. After that I had to read a script to multiple Managers and answer questions about my background and past work history.

I then had a one on one interview and was offered the job at the end of this

Interview Questions

• What did you hear in the calls that you listened to-who did you listen to? What was the message? How many pledges did you hear?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.