Strategic Fundraising

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Fundraising

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Strategic Fundraising in August 2009.

Application process starts online, you can use their office computers. They are looking for at least a year of phone experience, but will train for fundraising. Persistence pays off in this application process, as it does while performing the job duties. They encourage telephone calls and this is how I received an interview. After my second phone inquiry of asking for an interview I received one.

Interview questions are pretty standard. Describe yourself, strengths, weaknesses. What kind of phone experience have you had, what kind of sales experience? What do you consider good attendance? What qualities do you have that would benefit this position?

Interview Questions
I didn't negotiate my wage. You are able to make more hourly if you work nights, or weekends. Weekend shift has the highest pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Strategic Fundraising

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Strategic Fundraising in June 2008.

I applied and did a phone recording on a Monday (I think).

They called me on a Wednesday-and I came in for a meeting with their HR office.

They had me listen to phone calls. After that I had to read a script to multiple Managers and answer questions about my background and past work history.

I then had a one on one interview and was offered the job at the end of this

Interview Questions
    • What did you hear in the calls that you listened to-who did you listen to? What was the message? How many pledges did you hear?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.