StrategyOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at StrategyOne in May 2010.

Interview Details – I got the interview through an employee who forwarded my resume. There were two rounds of interviews Each spoke about my backgroud and the work I had done in the past about market research. Nothing too technical and the people were very nice. Made you feel comfortable and then did 40 minute interviews each.
Overall great experience, prepare all general questions about resume and how work in the past is aligned with job profile, why Strategyone and what you want to do in the future!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for StrategyOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StrategyOne interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by StrategyOne employees and interview candidates.