Stratix Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stratix

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stratix.

Interview

they just talk, you mostly listen. They are very quick to give an answer. took a few days! more words more words more words more words more words more words

Interview Questions

• they ask for your experience with mobile devices   1 Answer

Negotiation

none at first after 6month contract still very little room

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stratix (Norcross, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was scheduled for the Interview the day after my recruiter submitted me for the position. The Interview was very thorough. Questions were asked to gauge your experience and determine what you had to offer the company. The job description was detailed and a list of expectations was communicated to the potential candidate. The Director was present for part of that Interview, along with the Aviation Supervisor who was hiring for the position. There really isn't much more to it than that.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done any troubleshooting with Android devices and Windows Mobile?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stratix (Norcross, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 8 different people and one of them twice. However, it was a great experience. Barry Smith, who is no longer with Stratix, was excellent and the other staff was great as well. I enjoyed meetign with the different people and learning about the business. In as much as I was selling them on my skills and experience they were also selling me on Statix as a company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Yes, I got more than expected, so all was well.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stratix (Norcross, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

Spoke over the phone to 2 executives. Met with 5 executives before getting an offer with 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me a better offer than expected.