Strayer Education Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strayer Education

Admissions Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strayer Education.

Interview

Met with a few people. Pretty basic and generic questions, so nothing was too hard. Just required a general understand and overview of the company. Based on feedback from recruiting prior to the interview, I felt well prepared.

Student Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Strayer Education.

Interview

You must take resume and speak to most of the managers and answer the different scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• To answer questions about a scenario you have never encounter.   Answer Question

Campus Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Strayer Education (Tampa, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Strayer comes across as a very well put together organization. They will ask lots of questions and may even have a panel interview you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate some, but not very much.

Deaan Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Strayer Education (Washington, DC) in September 2009.

Interview

Excellent hiring process that uses a behavioral based interview process. Each interview was extremely competent and professional.

Negotiation

The negotiation was very professional and I was truly impressed with Strayer University and Strayer Education leadership team. It is a first class organization...truly super-fantastic!