Strayer University Campus Director Leadership Program Interview Questions

Campus Director Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Strayer University in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview on campus, then decision. Process should take 3-4 weeks, however they started the process in September decided to reformate thier interviewing restarted interviews in April. All questions were on conflict, and conflict resolution. All answers require the STAR technique Typical question: Tell me about a time you didn't get along with a coworker and how did you deal with it

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with a coworker and what did you do about it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Strayer University

Campus Director Leadership Program Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Strayer University in August 2010.

Interview

So far I have only had a phone interview with Strayer, however they seem quite professional and friendly at this point. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was very practical and informative. There were not behavioral based questions at this point in the process. They are very timely in getting back to you about the results of an interview. Also it seems that Strayer is in a high growth mode, which is intriguing for those that would like an opportunity to grow with a company that is growing fast. Currently I am in a small company.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer
    • What do you enjoy most about operations management?   1 Answer

Campus Director Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Strayer University in November 2009.

Interview

All I can say is make sure you use alot of different examples for the questions. This is supposed to be an entry- level, we will train position but they still expect you to have about 5 years worth of management examples which is alomst impossible for a recent college grad.