Stream Global Services Customer Service Professional Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Jacksonville, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

When applying I did not get the interview right away. There is two parts to the application. One being the questionnaire part of the application, and the other is a test which will determine how well your reading and understanding is. It is not clearly stated, but you will need a Yahoo account to apply. I applied with a Gmail account and was told a needed to reapply. During the interview they took me through the building and showed me the building, it seemed a bit rushed as there was others waiting for an interview. Questions during the interview were trying to place me in a part during the phone call with a customer. I was accepted for the job and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Why are you best qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist, and received call within 24 hours, with interview set few days later. I spoke with one male individual for interview, and so did group of twelve other people on one-on-one basis. Then we took short quit and waited in room together for conclusion. Everyone was diverse in age, gender, and appearence so nothing cookie cutter about the candidates.

Interview Questions

• So how did you find out about this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well, nothing really. We all waited in room until lady came in and announced we were ALL hired. So that gave me impression it was not hard to get into, but probably more challending to stay in for long term.

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Belleville, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

great, very friendly,

Interview Questions

• none if you don't understand they will phrase it another way   Answer Question