Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services
- Customer Service Representative (15)
- Technical Support Representative (14)
- Technical Support Professional (11)
- Team Manager (6)
- Support Professional (5)
- Customer Service and Technical Support Representative (4)
- Technical Support Professional II (3)
- Customer Service Professional (3)
- Technical Support Agent (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Customer Support Professional (2)
- Technical Support Professional I (2)
- Customer Lifecycle Management - Sales (1)
- Direct Sales Advisor (1)
- Dell ProSupport Technician (1)
- Financial Software Technical Support Professional II (1)
- Customer Sales Professiona I (1)
- Support Professionnal (1)
- Full Time Customer Support Professional II (1)
- Sales Service Associate II (1)
- MS Surface Team (1)
- Tech Support/Customer Service Agent (1)
- Tech Support Apple (1)
- Eircom Broadband Technical Support (1)
- Level II Tech Support (1)
- Advanced Technical Support (1)
Customer Service Professional Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Jacksonville, TX) in August 2010.
When applying I did not get the interview right away. There is two parts to the application. One being the questionnaire part of the application, and the other is a test which will determine how well your reading and understanding is. It is not clearly stated, but you will need a Yahoo account to apply. I applied with a Gmail account and was told a needed to reapply. During the interview they took me through the building and showed me the building, it seemed a bit rushed as there was others waiting for an interview. Questions during the interview were trying to place me in a part during the phone call with a customer. I was accepted for the job and started the next week.
- Why are you best qualified for this job? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services
Customer Service Professional InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.
I applied through Craigslist, and received call within 24 hours, with interview set few days later. I spoke with one male individual for interview, and so did group of twelve other people on one-on-one basis. Then we took short quit and waited in room together for conclusion. Everyone was diverse in age, gender, and appearence so nothing cookie cutter about the candidates.
- So how did you find out about this company? 1 Answer
Well, nothing really. We all waited in room until lady came in and announced we were ALL hired. So that gave me impression it was not hard to get into, but probably more challending to stay in for long term.
Customer Service Professional InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Belleville, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.
great, very friendly,
- none if you don't understand they will phrase it another way Answer Question