Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Stream Global Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 30, 2014

Getting the Interview

10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Belleville, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Question – how much do you love talking all day   View Answer

Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Interview Question – Name a time that you struggled at a previous job.   Answer Question

Wilsonville, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Question – "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Watertown, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process and some basic computer testing. Passed my test and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – They offered the base salary and there was no negotion . The contract only paid what was offered.

Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – You first had to apply online, with that included an extremely long aptitude quiz that seemed to take forever, and then when I went in for my second interview I was given almost the exact same typing quiz. After I submitted my application I was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days and to have a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. After I passed this I was asked to come back in and had a 2nd interview/aptitude test/ orientation with the company. I started within 2 weeks of my 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Tell about an experience(s) you have had dealing with an unruly customer and describe what you did to resolve their issue.?   View Answer

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Interview Questions

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Interview Details – I applied for the position, and was invited for the interview on the next day. There was about 20 people altogether in the room. We were asked to fill quite easy computer skills test - few people didn't pass and was asked to leave. The next step was presentation of the company - all in positive and enthusiastic atmosphere. After that there was number of tests - another IT skills, English language - spelling, grammar and writing quick respond on customer letter. There was also typing skills test. After that, everyone was invited for the face to face interview. All process took about 4 hours.

Interview Question – It wasn't too difficult if you have basic knowledge about computers, and some customer service skills.   View Answer

Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had 2 initial interviews. and it goes just like testing your comm skills.

Interview Question – How can you relate the job description of what you are applying here into your past experiences?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – the hiring process is too slow they should find a way to make it more interesting thats the reason now only few takes time to appl

Interview Question – normal questions , like they will make you tell a story how you handle scenarios before   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i was offered lower than what i as getting with my previous company but need to accept it, they say after 6 months after i get regularize they will increase salary , but his did not happen

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – Had a good one on one interview. Took the position.

Interview Question – Name a time in your previous job where a difficult situation arose, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Here's your offer, take it or leave it

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.