Stream Global Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilsonville, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2013.

First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Questions
  • "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belleville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

very easy, need to be bilingual

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sergeant Bluff, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

You first had to apply online, with that included an extremely long aptitude quiz that seemed to take forever, and then when I went in for my second interview I was given almost the exact same typing quiz. After I submitted my application I was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days and to have a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. After I passed this I was asked to come back in and had a 2nd interview/aptitude test/ orientation with the company. I started within 2 weeks of my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about an experience(s) you have had dealing with an unruly customer and describe what you did to resolve their issue.?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sergeant Bluff, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Watertown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2009.

Very easy interview process and some basic computer testing. Passed my test and was hired on the spot.

They offered the base salary and there was no negotion . The contract only paid what was offered.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Final Interview for INTUIT account
    Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
    Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Questions
    • none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied for the position, and was invited for the interview on the next day. There was about 20 people altogether in the room. We were asked to fill quite easy computer skills test - few people didn't pass and was asked to leave. The next step was presentation of the company - all in positive and enthusiastic atmosphere. After that there was number of tests - another IT skills, English language - spelling, grammar and writing quick respond on customer letter. There was also typing skills test. After that, everyone was invited for the face to face interview. All process took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't too difficult if you have basic knowledge about computers, and some customer service skills.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2013.

I applied online in a recruitment firm, and they texted me that day too. I know that I'm applying for a Call center job, that was my very first interview after I graduated. The process was quiet disappointing they made us wait for more than an hour, so I learned that it's all about patience. They taught us how to answer some questions in a call center company and tips, and they also share their experiences. After that they grouped us on where company we will be assigned for interview, and I was assigned on stream.

Interview Questions
    • I was nervous that time and I feel like every question was really hard to answer but if you think about it all of it was easy to answer. Some of the questions are: Tell me something about yourself, what do you know about call center company and CSR and why do you like to work on a call center company. I didn't expect to get the job especially it's my first and I didn't but at least I got to experience how was being interviewed by a call center company.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

I had 2 initial interviews. and it goes just like testing your comm skills.

Interview Questions
    • How can you relate the job description of what you are applying here into your past experiences?   Answer Question

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!