Stream Global Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Wilsonville, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Questions

• "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Belleville, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Questions

• how much do you love talking all day   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

You first had to apply online, with that included an extremely long aptitude quiz that seemed to take forever, and then when I went in for my second interview I was given almost the exact same typing quiz. After I submitted my application I was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days and to have a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. After I passed this I was asked to come back in and had a 2nd interview/aptitude test/ orientation with the company. I started within 2 weeks of my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about an experience(s) you have had dealing with an unruly customer and describe what you did to resolve their issue.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in April 2011.

Interview

Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Watertown, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

Very easy interview process and some basic computer testing. Passed my test and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

They offered the base salary and there was no negotion . The contract only paid what was offered.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I found the whole experience to be dreadful. The hiring process felt like we were as important as a can of sardines. The interviewer was completely disinterested and staring at the walls as I spoke. I wanted to walked out at times. I was thankful to have a person from HR who explained things clearer to me, at this point I thanked her but decided the company wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want the job as it veered off my career path.   Answer Question

The company wasn't suitable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Cebu City (Philippines)) in July 2014.

Interview

Final Interview for INTUIT account
    Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
    Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Questions

• none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position, and was invited for the interview on the next day. There was about 20 people altogether in the room. We were asked to fill quite easy computer skills test - few people didn't pass and was asked to leave. The next step was presentation of the company - all in positive and enthusiastic atmosphere. After that there was number of tests - another IT skills, English language - spelling, grammar and writing quick respond on customer letter. There was also typing skills test. After that, everyone was invited for the face to face interview. All process took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't too difficult if you have basic knowledge about computers, and some customer service skills.   1 Answer