Stream Global Services

www.stream.com

Stream Global Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Belleville, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Question – how much do you love talking all day   View Answer

Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Interview Question – Name a time that you struggled at a previous job.   Answer Question

Wilsonville, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Question – "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Watertown, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process and some basic computer testing. Passed my test and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – They offered the base salary and there was no negotion . The contract only paid what was offered.

Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – You first had to apply online, with that included an extremely long aptitude quiz that seemed to take forever, and then when I went in for my second interview I was given almost the exact same typing quiz. After I submitted my application I was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days and to have a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. After I passed this I was asked to come back in and had a 2nd interview/aptitude test/ orientation with the company. I started within 2 weeks of my 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Tell about an experience(s) you have had dealing with an unruly customer and describe what you did to resolve their issue.?   View Answer

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Interview Questions

Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Interview Details – Final Interview for INTUIT account
Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Question – none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online in a recruitment firm, and they texted me that day too. I know that I'm applying for a Call center job, that was my very first interview after I graduated. The process was quiet disappointing they made us wait for more than an hour, so I learned that it's all about patience. They taught us how to answer some questions in a call center company and tips, and they also share their experiences. After that they grouped us on where company we will be assigned for interview, and I was assigned on stream.

Interview Question – I was nervous that time and I feel like every question was really hard to answer but if you think about it all of it was easy to answer. Some of the questions are: Tell me something about yourself, what do you know about call center company and CSR and why do you like to work on a call center company. I didn't expect to get the job especially it's my first and I didn't but at least I got to experience how was being interviewed by a call center company.   Answer Question

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is quite fast and easy: first there is a call from the hr to go through the cv, then the interview on site: if you are applying for a multilingual position, there will be a written language test, multiple choice, and an interview for every language you will support.

Interview Question – How would you explain a connectivity troubleshooting to an 8 years old child?   Answer Question

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Interview Details – I applied for the position, and was invited for the interview on the next day. There was about 20 people altogether in the room. We were asked to fill quite easy computer skills test - few people didn't pass and was asked to leave. The next step was presentation of the company - all in positive and enthusiastic atmosphere. After that there was number of tests - another IT skills, English language - spelling, grammar and writing quick respond on customer letter. There was also typing skills test. After that, everyone was invited for the face to face interview. All process took about 4 hours.

Interview Question – It wasn't too difficult if you have basic knowledge about computers, and some customer service skills.   View Answer

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!