Stream Global Services Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

2.2

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

If you need a job, go here. I tried not to get the job and still got the job. I was unemployed at the time. Unemployment office says I must show up or possibly lose my benefits. If offered the job and turned it down, I would have lost my benefits.

Negotiation

none.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite basic. First I had a phone screening and after that I was invited to an interview on site.
    On site interview was just ordinary questions and after that I had a test of the language I would support, English test and IT test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here
      Tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer

Answer Question

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2011.

Interview

I took an automated phone interview, a little online typing test and then was called in within a day to have a face to face interview. I was interviewed by a manager who was more awkward as the interviewer than I was as the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• What is one instance when were forced to deal with a difficult customer? How did you resolve the call?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I actually applied twice. I turned the job down the first time because the pay was super low but 8 months later I reapplied out of desperation and was hired within 2 days.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark (Philippines)

Application

interviewed at Stream Global Services (Clark (Philippines)) in April 2008.

Interview

Practice Basic Conversational English. Pitching for Sales, Call Simulation, and basic hardware and software support. Study common computer terms such as what is the meaning of HTTP, DVD, what is BIOS, etc..