Stream Global Services Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014
4 interviews

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

If you need a job, go here. I tried not to get the job and still got the job. I was unemployed at the time. Unemployment office says I must show up or possibly lose my benefits. If offered the job and turned it down, I would have lost my benefits.

none.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2011.

I took an automated phone interview, a little online typing test and then was called in within a day to have a face to face interview. I was interviewed by a manager who was more awkward as the interviewer than I was as the interviewee.

Interview Questions
    • What is one instance when were forced to deal with a difficult customer? How did you resolve the call?   View Answer
    I actually applied twice. I turned the job down the first time because the pay was super low but 8 months later I reapplied out of desperation and was hired within 2 days.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Clark (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Clark (Philippines)

interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2008.

Practice Basic Conversational English. Pitching for Sales, Call Simulation, and basic hardware and software support. Study common computer terms such as what is the meaning of HTTP, DVD, what is BIOS, etc..

Interview Questions

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!