Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Stream Global Services Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Oct 21, 2013

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – If you need a job, go here. I tried not to get the job and still got the job. I was unemployed at the time. Unemployment office says I must show up or possibly lose my benefits. If offered the job and turned it down, I would have lost my benefits.

Negotiation Details – none.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2011.

Interview Details – I took an automated phone interview, a little online typing test and then was called in within a day to have a face to face interview. I was interviewed by a manager who was more awkward as the interviewer than I was as the interviewee.

Interview Question – What is one instance when were forced to deal with a difficult customer? How did you resolve the call?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I actually applied twice. I turned the job down the first time because the pay was super low but 8 months later I reapplied out of desperation and was hired within 2 days.

Clark (Philippines)

I interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2008.

Interview Details – Practice Basic Conversational English. Pitching for Sales, Call Simulation, and basic hardware and software support. Study common computer terms such as what is the meaning of HTTP, DVD, what is BIOS, etc..

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services Customer Service and Technical Support Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.