Stream Global Services Customer Support Professional Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Support Professional Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2008.

1:1 with hiring manager and phone interview with HR recruiter

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Customer Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

I applied online where at the end of filling out their application the had an automated system call your phone number you provided and asks basic interview questions. Then 1 business day later I received a call from the hr representative and was asked basic questions such as my age and if I could prove I was able to work in the US and at the end of the call I was asked to come in three days later for an in person interview. When I arrived at the interview I was asked to sign in and filled out some paper work then as a group we were taken into the room and were told more about the job. After that we were taken on a tour of the work place and then one on one interviews were conducted. At the end of my interview i was asked to wait and i got called back again and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • It was just basic interview questions about customer service and what would you do questions.   Answer Question