Stream Global Services

www.stream.com

Stream Global Services Customer Support Professional Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Customer Support Professional Interview

Customer Support Professional
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online where at the end of filling out their application the had an automated system call your phone number you provided and asks basic interview questions. Then 1 business day later I received a call from the hr representative and was asked basic questions such as my age and if I could prove I was able to work in the US and at the end of the call I was asked to come in three days later for an in person interview. When I arrived at the interview I was asked to sign in and filled out some paper work then as a group we were taken into the room and were told more about the job. After that we were taken on a tour of the work place and then one on one interviews were conducted. At the end of my interview i was asked to wait and i got called back again and offered the job.

Interview Question – It was just basic interview questions about customer service and what would you do questions.   Answer Question

Customer Support Professional Interview

Customer Support Professional

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2008.

Interview Details – 1:1 with hiring manager and phone interview with HR recruiter

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!