Stream Global Services
Stream Global Services Desktop Support Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Technical Support Representative (14)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Technical Support Professional (9)
- Support Professional (4)
- Team Manager (4)
- Customer Service Professional (3)
- Technical Support Agent (3)
- Technical Support Professional II (3)
- Customer Service and Technical Support Representative (3)
- Technical Support Professional I (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Customer Support Professional (2)
- Retention Call Center (1)
- Senior Technical Support Professional (1)
- AdCenter Agent (1)
- LVR Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst (1)
- Support Representative (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Support (1)
- CSA (1)
- Customer Service Agent (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
- Desktop Support (1)
- Sales Professional (1)
Very Easy Interview
Desktop Support Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2011.
Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview - about 10 or more questions on my customer support experience on computer systems.
2. Group presentation for all the candidates about the company.
3. Tour of the company building.
4. 1 on 1 interview, about 10 questions about your past experiences.
5. Hiring process, paper work, etc.
Never thought a call center can be in such a great work environment, there are entertainment options within the building during downtime or between breaks, great work area; spacious and great lighting, and a very friendly atmosphere.
Interview Question – Explain a router to a non technical person. View Answers (2)
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services