Stream Global Services Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
108 interviews

2.2

Tech Support Apple Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions
    • Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer
    they are pretty stuck on the amount offered

Technical Support Professional Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Customer Service Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

I came in a group that was processed together. We took our typing tests then pulled out one by one to be interviewed my managers. We spent about 10 minutes interviewing and then told we would be called back when an opening became available. They didn't provide a direct start date. Also, training schedules were not discussed at the time of hire.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2012.

Interview was a joke. Sent in my application on a whim, got a call back the next day. Had to come in on a specified day with a bunch of people, we all did a typing test. You got like 3 tries and if you couldn't type fast enough (something like 30-40 wpm) got kicked out (yes, there were people who couldn't get past this). Met with a manager (probably younger than me) for about 5 minutes, probably just to make sure I could speak English and wasn't going to actively sabotage the company. I had a resume and cover letter and was therefore way overprepared

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was probably convincing them that I wasn't going to bail on them two weeks in.   Answer Question
    No negotiation possible

Technical Support Professional I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2011.

I was referred by an existing employee. The first requirement is an online knowledge & personality questionnaire. Once submitted, the company recruiter emailed me requesting to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter actually asked a few more technical questions pertaining to the computer support field. The following day, I received an email requesting I come in for further eligibility requirements. This involved a more technical skills test, multiple choice. I was one of 4 individuals out of 12 that scored high enough to remain that day for a one-on-one second interview. The interview was with a front line production supervisor.

Interview Questions
    Entry level position, so there was not much room for negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belleville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

very easy, need to be bilingual

Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Stream hires only by web. Potential employees file an application online, HR then looks at the online applicants when a set of positions is opened. Applicants can only apply once in 6 months, but HR seems to only look a about a week's worth of applicants. If they call and you don't answer, they do not leave a message and you have to wait 6 months to apply again.

Interview Questions
    • You can say almost anything once you get to the interview. Their questions are not important.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sergeant Bluff, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Supervisor Interview

It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carrollton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

Interview Questions

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!