Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – I came in a group that was processed together. We took our typing tests then pulled out one by one to be interviewed my managers. We spent about 10 minutes interviewing and then told we would be called back when an opening became available. They didn't provide a direct start date. Also, training schedules were not discussed at the time of hire.

Interview Question – What are your goals in 5 years?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was a joke. Sent in my application on a whim, got a call back the next day. Had to come in on a specified day with a bunch of people, we all did a typing test. You got like 3 tries and if you couldn't type fast enough (something like 30-40 wpm) got kicked out (yes, there were people who couldn't get past this). Met with a manager (probably younger than me) for about 5 minutes, probably just to make sure I could speak English and wasn't going to actively sabotage the company. I had a resume and cover letter and was therefore way overprepared

Interview Question – Most difficult question was probably convincing them that I wasn't going to bail on them two weeks in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Support Professional I Interview

Technical Support Professional I
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred by an existing employee. The first requirement is an online knowledge & personality questionnaire. Once submitted, the company recruiter emailed me requesting to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter actually asked a few more technical questions pertaining to the computer support field. The following day, I received an email requesting I come in for further eligibility requirements. This involved a more technical skills test, multiple choice. I was one of 4 individuals out of 12 that scored high enough to remain that day for a one-on-one second interview. The interview was with a front line production supervisor.

Interview Question – How do you deal with change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entry level position, so there was not much room for negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Belleville, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Question – how much do you love talking all day   View Answer

Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst Interview

Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – Stream hires only by web. Potential employees file an application online, HR then looks at the online applicants when a set of positions is opened. Applicants can only apply once in 6 months, but HR seems to only look a about a week's worth of applicants. If they call and you don't answer, they do not leave a message and you have to wait 6 months to apply again.

Interview Question – You can say almost anything once you get to the interview. Their questions are not important.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Interview Question – Name a time that you struggled at a previous job.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

Negotiation Details – They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Carrollton, TX

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

Interview Question – Mock call   Answer Question

Wilsonville, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2013.

Interview Details – This was thru a job fair at the the companies campus. After the application process, interviewed with 3 people. They try to steer you toward certain positions instead of what you specificly applying for. Alot of wait time between interviews.

Interview Question – More of a role play type of interview instead of specific questions to see how you react   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was too low for the distance Imwould have to travel round trip between home and work.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!