Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't negotiations.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Typing test that they provide in advance. Nice slow paced interview Star type of questions, role play very relaxed. Casual professional attire, tour of facility and they put you at ease. Best interview process I've had in a while.

Interview Questions

• What went wrong on your last job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

A different company offered more benefits and salary.

Tech Support Apple Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions

• Why this BPO among others that are there   1 Answer

Negotiation

they are pretty stuck on the amount offered

Technical Support Professional Interview

Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Stream hires only by web. Potential employees file an application online, HR then looks at the online applicants when a set of positions is opened. Applicants can only apply once in 6 months, but HR seems to only look a about a week's worth of applicants. If they call and you don't answer, they do not leave a message and you have to wait 6 months to apply again.

Interview Questions

• You can say almost anything once you get to the interview. Their questions are not important.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

Negotiation

They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Interview

I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

IT Director Interview

Interview

The interview process was quite pleasant. I was fortunate enough to have a solid understanding of the company prior to the interview, so there were no big surprises. Aside from the initial first few moments, I was at ease with the team and felt confident when answering questions and gauging their response.

Interview Questions

• We spent a little more time discussing vendors than I expected, but over all, it made sense considering the role I was applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not needed. The offer was completely fair from the beginning and I was very happy with the result.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

Interview process is a joke. Plenty of people with criminal backgrounds including felonies work there.

Interview Questions

• None as long has you have a good head on your shoulders all will be well. Just mind yourself and dedicate all of your efforts to improving yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Senior Workforce Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

No frills interview. HR was common behavioral questions. Hiring manager was very detailed and knew his business cold.

Interview Questions

• Extremely detailed questions on scheduling theory and queuing theory.   Answer Question