Stream Global Services

108 candidate interviews

Very Difficult Interview

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very poor and unclear process for "pipelining" people to the next level. This never results in a full active position but merely an "acting" position that allows the actual managers to use and abuse at will. After many, and I mean many, applications to move up the ladder, each and every time I was declined for the positions, it was for a completely different reason. This indicates no particular failure in my metrics, training, processes or abilities but more of a show that I am not one of the inside people. They do not wish to have to deal with me on their level as they would have to meet my standards knowing I would raise the bar so high for them. I have proven so over the many years and acting positions I have held with this company.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult experience on the floor?   View Answer
  • What would you call your management style?   View Answer

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2008.

Interview Details – Was very impersonal and attitudes of persons conducting interview showed signs of general stress and discomfort.

Negotiation Details – You take what they give you.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview thats was followed by Face to Face. Puely technical questions in Phone interview

Interview Question – Configuration Questions related to Applications   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Sales Professiona I Interview

Customer Sales Professiona I
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2011.

Interview Details – initial interview with the Recruiting department ( Personal Background Role Playing exams ) Second Interview with the Managers ( Ops Validation ) Role playing call simulation personal background.

Interview Question – What's the point of you working in a call center environment   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Signing of contract which i cannot detailed cause it's confidential

Direct Sales Advisor Interview

Direct Sales Advisor
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2013.

Interview Details – Detailed process which included a personality test, a roleplay then a detailed competency based interview. You had to pass the roleplay before getting to the second part. You had to sell mobile phone products to a difficult customer in the roleplay. The interview stage was generic customer service questions with some personal questions too.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. They were mostly generic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – Need to have a resume clearly highlighting strengths

Interview Question – Explain your understanding of Excel and what are is your best work on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Belleville, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Question – how much do you love talking all day   View Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Wilsonville, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2013.

Interview Details – This was thru a job fair at the the companies campus. After the application process, interviewed with 3 people. They try to steer you toward certain positions instead of what you specificly applying for. Alot of wait time between interviews.

Interview Question – More of a role play type of interview instead of specific questions to see how you react   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was too low for the distance Imwould have to travel round trip between home and work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Wilsonville, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Question – "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – first call came from agency and week after called from stream and confirm interview for following week..
there was about 14 people and they finally hired 5..
Whole process takes more then 3 hours and included typing test, IT knowledges test, tech support simulation on their SW , short interview in English and another one in language Im apply in..

Interview Question – nothing unexpected ..for someone maybe the test of IT can occur difficulties   Answer Question

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!