Stream Global Services

106 candidate interviews

IT Director Interview

IT Director

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – The interview process was quite pleasant. I was fortunate enough to have a solid understanding of the company prior to the interview, so there were no big surprises. Aside from the initial first few moments, I was at ease with the team and felt confident when answering questions and gauging their response.

Interview Question – We spent a little more time discussing vendors than I expected, but over all, it made sense considering the role I was applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not needed. The offer was completely fair from the beginning and I was very happy with the result.

Senior Workforce Analyst Interview

Senior Workforce Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – No frills interview. HR was common behavioral questions. Hiring manager was very detailed and knew his business cold.

Interview Question – Extremely detailed questions on scheduling theory and queuing theory.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – Bring your resume. You may take a test, depending on the position you are applying for. You will also be interviewed by one of more persons, which may include the client.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was a position with a defined salary.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – Interview process is a joke. Plenty of people with criminal backgrounds including felonies work there.

Interview Question – None as long has you have a good head on your shoulders all will be well. Just mind yourself and dedicate all of your efforts to improving yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

Negotiation Details – They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – Initial communication to an opening is sent through email to all employees. You then apply on the Stream website, after which your resume is graded against the requirements. Those that make it through get an interview, those that don't...don't. After your first interview you get scheduled feedback to tell you how well you did, and if you got a second interview or not. The second interview is with senior managers, they also give you feedback whether you get the job or not. All of this is done so you can improve on your interview skills. The second interview is more tough due to the nature of the questions.

Interview Question – What are 2 reasons I shouldn't hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You receive an offer letter, that has your salary on it, take it or leave it.

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – They preselect who will get the job - didn't matter how good you were they would have already decided who was going to be the team manager. The process was usually done by HR and another manager, however if only one person in the interview you knew you aren't going forward

Interview Question – what is corperate culture.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – If you need a job, go here. I tried not to get the job and still got the job. I was unemployed at the time. Unemployment office says I must show up or possibly lose my benefits. If offered the job and turned it down, I would have lost my benefits.

Negotiation Details – none.

MS Surface Team Interview

MS Surface Team
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online - interviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2013.

Interview Details – One of the most terrible experiences ever!

Applied for a tech support role, got an appointment for an interview, did not get the proper adress information, even after contacting the responsible person multiple times.

Company is responsible that I wasted about 15 € for driving + half a day.

Complaint about the incompetent behavior was not professionally managed / no contact back.

If you ever have an interview there I strongly suggest you thread them as if you speak with somebody who has no clue what they are doing.

The whole company left an absolute unprofessional and unorganized impression with me.

Interview Question – Got an appointment for an interview, did not get the proper adress information.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The whole company left therefore an absolute unprofessional impression with me together with proof that they are not really organized.

Absolutely negative.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!