Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.2

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

They preselect who will get the job - didn't matter how good you were they would have already decided who was going to be the team manager. The process was usually done by HR and another manager, however if only one person in the interview you knew you aren't going forward

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

Initial communication to an opening is sent through email to all employees. You then apply on the Stream website, after which your resume is graded against the requirements. Those that make it through get an interview, those that don't...don't. After your first interview you get scheduled feedback to tell you how well you did, and if you got a second interview or not. The second interview is with senior managers, they also give you feedback whether you get the job or not. All of this is done so you can improve on your interview skills. The second interview is more tough due to the nature of the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You receive an offer letter, that has your salary on it, take it or leave it.

IT Director Interview

Interview

The interview process was quite pleasant. I was fortunate enough to have a solid understanding of the company prior to the interview, so there were no big surprises. Aside from the initial first few moments, I was at ease with the team and felt confident when answering questions and gauging their response.

Interview Questions

• We spent a little more time discussing vendors than I expected, but over all, it made sense considering the role I was applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not needed. The offer was completely fair from the beginning and I was very happy with the result.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

No frills interview. HR was common behavioral questions. Hiring manager was very detailed and knew his business cold.

Interview Questions

• Extremely detailed questions on scheduling theory and queuing theory.   Answer Question

Interview

Bring your resume. You may take a test, depending on the position you are applying for. You will also be interviewed by one of more persons, which may include the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was a position with a defined salary.

Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

Interview process is a joke. Plenty of people with criminal backgrounds including felonies work there.

Interview Questions

• None as long has you have a good head on your shoulders all will be well. Just mind yourself and dedicate all of your efforts to improving yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Supervisor Interview

Interview

It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

Negotiation

They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

If you need a job, go here. I tried not to get the job and still got the job. I was unemployed at the time. Unemployment office says I must show up or possibly lose my benefits. If offered the job and turned it down, I would have lost my benefits.

Negotiation

none.

MS Surface Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2013.

Interview

One of the most terrible experiences ever! Applied for a tech support role, got an appointment for an interview, did not get the proper adress information, even after contacting the responsible person multiple times. Company is responsible that I wasted about 15 € for driving + half a day. Complaint about the incompetent behavior was not professionally managed / no contact back. If you ever have an interview there I strongly suggest you thread them as if you speak with somebody who has no clue what they are doing. The whole company left an absolute unprofessional and unorganized impression with me.

Interview Questions

• Got an appointment for an interview, did not get the proper adress information.   Answer Question

The whole company left therefore an absolute unprofessional impression with me together with proof that they are not really organized. Absolutely negative.