Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Representativeus Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glace Bay, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Glace Bay, NS (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was easy due to the fact they need to hire people and they have a negative reputation for how they treat their employees. They didn`t really want to know much other than I was willing to work for them and I took a simple typing test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if i could handle working on the phone. That was about it. There were no reference checks either. They are desperate to hire people.   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2012.

Interview

1 panel interview and 1 presentation interview Face to face with panel of 3 persons. Focussing on personality and how you come across rather than your experience or degrees. After that basic run of the mill presentation where you have to explain metrics like CSATs, utilization and attrition rates. Pretty basic really, nothing out of the extraordinary. You get the impression that the decision is being made in the first 10 minutes of the process and interviewers only go through the motions after that.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions, role plays and figures presentations   1 Answer

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First round was face to face normal interaction round for english grammers and speaking and second was technical round.in first round the recruiter wanted to know about my background and about me.Second round was regarding with questions related to windows 7 and 8.

Spanish Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (South Phoenix, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

The processes starts with you filling out an online application which can be done from the comfort of your home or at your local Stream office. The have computers set up in the front entrance so that you may apply. The second step will be a phone call you receive where you will be asked a series of qualification questions, if you meet the requirements a time for a phone interview will be scheduled. This call will take apprx 20 minutes and you will be asked various questions as to your skills and abilities. You then will be advised that you will be receiving a call to proceed to the final interview which is done onsite. This interview is done on a one on one basis where you are asked a series of questions and you are to verbally provide the answer. And the Interviewer will type your response to review afterwards. You then will receive a call within 24-48 hours to let you know you did not meet the required criteria or to invite you in for final online assessment. The assessment take approx one hour and has a series of questions related to different customer service situations where you will provide the best possible answer based on your experience. Upon completion and review from recruiting and management you will receive a call with an offer and start date for training. Welcome aboard.

Interview Questions

• Have you been faced with a situation where a customer was dissatisfied with a product or service, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The first step in the selection process is to review the information (resume, application form) provided by all job applicants to determine which applicants meet the minimum qualifications as stated in the job posting. No further consideration will be given to those who do not meet the minimum qualifications. Those job applicants who meet or exceed the minimum job qualifications are then assessed to decide which ones will be short-listed for a job interview.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite basic. First I had a phone screening and after that I was invited to an interview on site. On site interview was just ordinary questions and after that I had a test of the language I would support, English test and IT test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here Tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Swords (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviews in English and French, with a total of 3 people. Plus very easy test (on paper) followed by a call simulation. The call simulation puts you in a tough situation, in which a customer is not satisfied by his product and wants to return it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Do you have good interpersonal skills?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in July 2013.

Interview

I am referred by my friend who works there. We went to the office. Told to the front desk personnel who looks bored that I'm an applicant. They gave me an application form and filled it up. I took an aptitude test and typing test. After that, i was placed to an initial interview. Asked me stuffs about myself and some pageant-like questions at the end. They were all hasty from the start to end and looks tired. I understand that. Overall, it was still a great experience for me.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Typing test that they provide in advance. Nice slow paced interview Star type of questions, role play very relaxed. Casual professional attire, tour of facility and they put you at ease. Best interview process I've had in a while.

Interview Questions

• What went wrong on your last job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

A different company offered more benefits and salary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't negotiations.