Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015
Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.2

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2013.

Interviews in English and French, with a total of 3 people. Plus very easy test (on paper) followed by a call simulation. The call simulation puts you in a tough situation, in which a customer is not satisfied by his product and wants to return it.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for us? Do you have good interpersonal skills?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2013.

I am referred by my friend who works there. We went to the office. Told to the front desk personnel who looks bored that I'm an applicant. They gave me an application form and filled it up. I took an aptitude test and typing test. After that, i was placed to an initial interview. Asked me stuffs about myself and some pageant-like questions at the end. They were all hasty from the start to end and looks tired. I understand that. Overall, it was still a great experience for me.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2014.

Typing test that they provide in advance. Nice slow paced interview Star type of questions, role play very relaxed. Casual professional attire, tour of facility and they put you at ease. Best interview process I've had in a while.

Interview Questions
    • What went wrong on your last job and how did you handle it?   View Answer

A different company offered more benefits and salary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

There wasn't negotiations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

I found the whole experience to be dreadful. The hiring process felt like we were as important as a can of sardines. The interviewer was completely disinterested and staring at the walls as I spoke. I wanted to walked out at times. I was thankful to have a person from HR who explained things clearer to me, at this point I thanked her but decided the company wasn't for me.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I want the job as it veered off my career path.   Answer Question

The company wasn't suitable

Eircom Broadband Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2010.

It was a half day interview with 4 different skill tests. Only 4 people out of 12 were hired. Started with some presentation and average IT skills test. 4 people were let go after this stage. Then there was another skills test and conversation over the phone with "irate customer".

Level II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

initial-test-final-ops interview
    initial interview is more of the resume submitted
    test- basic test on customer service, grammar, tech, etc
    ops interview, done by some one who supervises OJT, they're just regular employee dont worry. Some of them not even qualified to make an interview.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult question. just be yourself.
      be consistent on answering questions
      ask if you dont understand the question
      make them elaborate their question, you're going to answer it anyway

Answer Question
    I never negotiated, they cant give the salary I wanted anyway. 14000 is ok than no job at all

Team Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

From 2 to 3 interviews to be accepted between language interview for accent evaluation, and written and verbal interview and finally HR interview - very good time for the training - flexibility in emergency if needed - exam after every training part - enough time for shadowing and good close monitoring for the first week of logging in.

Interview Questions
    • Why we should choose you as accepted for this position and what is describing you better than the other candidates.   Answer Question
    To make sure that you has salary increase in case of any promotion and to have the proof for it.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

2 interviews written and verbal - language phone call test - IQ test - product knowledge written test - English test - interview with management and may be with the HR manager too - sign offer letter after passing all tests - 3 months probing period - then signing annual contract.

Interview Questions
    • why we may see you qualified for this position more than the other candidates?   View Answer
    do your job well.

Technical Support Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

The hiring and interview process does not assess the interviewee in any way or form.
    The staff which hire the employees have no idea what is required to complete the tasks that the job entails.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. No offers.