Stream Global Services

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Average Difficulty
106 candidate interviews

Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Interview Details – Final Interview for INTUIT account
Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Question – none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

Negotiation Details – No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – I came in a group that was processed together. We took our typing tests then pulled out one by one to be interviewed my managers. We spent about 10 minutes interviewing and then told we would be called back when an opening became available. They didn't provide a direct start date. Also, training schedules were not discussed at the time of hire.

Interview Question – What are your goals in 5 years?   Answer Question

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online in a recruitment firm, and they texted me that day too. I know that I'm applying for a Call center job, that was my very first interview after I graduated. The process was quiet disappointing they made us wait for more than an hour, so I learned that it's all about patience. They taught us how to answer some questions in a call center company and tips, and they also share their experiences. After that they grouped us on where company we will be assigned for interview, and I was assigned on stream.

Interview Question – I was nervous that time and I feel like every question was really hard to answer but if you think about it all of it was easy to answer. Some of the questions are: Tell me something about yourself, what do you know about call center company and CSR and why do you like to work on a call center company. I didn't expect to get the job especially it's my first and I didn't but at least I got to experience how was being interviewed by a call center company.   Answer Question

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is quite fast and easy: first there is a call from the hr to go through the cv, then the interview on site: if you are applying for a multilingual position, there will be a written language test, multiple choice, and an interview for every language you will support.

Interview Question – How would you explain a connectivity troubleshooting to an 8 years old child?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was a joke. Sent in my application on a whim, got a call back the next day. Had to come in on a specified day with a bunch of people, we all did a typing test. You got like 3 tries and if you couldn't type fast enough (something like 30-40 wpm) got kicked out (yes, there were people who couldn't get past this). Met with a manager (probably younger than me) for about 5 minutes, probably just to make sure I could speak English and wasn't going to actively sabotage the company. I had a resume and cover letter and was therefore way overprepared

Interview Question – Most difficult question was probably convincing them that I wasn't going to bail on them two weeks in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible

Technical Support Professional I Interview

Technical Support Professional I
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred by an existing employee. The first requirement is an online knowledge & personality questionnaire. Once submitted, the company recruiter emailed me requesting to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter actually asked a few more technical questions pertaining to the computer support field. The following day, I received an email requesting I come in for further eligibility requirements. This involved a more technical skills test, multiple choice. I was one of 4 individuals out of 12 that scored high enough to remain that day for a one-on-one second interview. The interview was with a front line production supervisor.

Interview Question – How do you deal with change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entry level position, so there was not much room for negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – Need to have a resume clearly highlighting strengths

Interview Question – Explain your understanding of Excel and what are is your best work on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth

Belleville, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Question – how much do you love talking all day   View Answer

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!