Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

2.1

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite basic. First I had a phone screening and after that I was invited to an interview on site.
    On site interview was just ordinary questions and after that I had a test of the language I would support, English test and IT test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here
      Tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer

Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Swords (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviews in English and French, with a total of 3 people. Plus very easy test (on paper) followed by a call simulation. The call simulation puts you in a tough situation, in which a customer is not satisfied by his product and wants to return it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Do you have good interpersonal skills?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in July 2013.

Interview

I am referred by my friend who works there. We went to the office. Told to the front desk personnel who looks bored that I'm an applicant. They gave me an application form and filled it up. I took an aptitude test and typing test. After that, i was placed to an initial interview. Asked me stuffs about myself and some pageant-like questions at the end. They were all hasty from the start to end and looks tired. I understand that. Overall, it was still a great experience for me.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Typing test that they provide in advance. Nice slow paced interview Star type of questions, role play very relaxed. Casual professional attire, tour of facility and they put you at ease. Best interview process I've had in a while.

Interview Questions

• What went wrong on your last job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

A different company offered more benefits and salary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't negotiations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I found the whole experience to be dreadful. The hiring process felt like we were as important as a can of sardines. The interviewer was completely disinterested and staring at the walls as I spoke. I wanted to walked out at times. I was thankful to have a person from HR who explained things clearer to me, at this point I thanked her but decided the company wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want the job as it veered off my career path.   Answer Question

The company wasn't suitable

Eircom Broadband Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a half day interview with 4 different skill tests. Only 4 people out of 12 were hired. Started with some presentation and average IT skills test. 4 people were let go after this stage. Then there was another skills test and conversation over the phone with "irate customer".

Level II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2012.

Interview

initial-test-final-ops interview
    initial interview is more of the resume submitted
    test- basic test on customer service, grammar, tech, etc
    ops interview, done by some one who supervises OJT, they're just regular employee dont worry. Some of them not even qualified to make an interview.

Interview Questions

• no difficult question. just be yourself.
      be consistent on answering questions
      ask if you dont understand the question
      make them elaborate their question, you're going to answer it anyway

Answer Question

Negotiation

I never negotiated, they cant give the salary I wanted anyway. 14000 is ok than no job at all

Technical Support Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process does not assess the interviewee in any way or form.
    The staff which hire the employees have no idea what is required to complete the tasks that the job entails.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. No offers.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation