Stream Global Services

2.2

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2014.

I applied on line on 1/25/2014 which was a friday. Took the online assessment. Got a call Monday 1/27/2014 for a phone interview. Basic questions on availability and passed jobs. It was cake! Got offered second interview face to face the following day. I went in and was asked several scenario questions from a check list and was asked to sit in lobby afterwards where I sat fore 5 minutes AMD was then offered the Job on the spot

Interview Questions
    • Name an instance where its ok to.take charge and when.its not okay.   Answer Question
    No negotiation hourly pay is $10.00/hr plus commission

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2013.

This was thru a job fair at the the companies campus. After the application process, interviewed with 3 people. They try to steer you toward certain positions instead of what you specificly applying for. Alot of wait time between interviews.

Interview Questions
    • More of a role play type of interview instead of specific questions to see how you react   Answer Question

Pay was too low for the distance Imwould have to travel round trip between home and work.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

If you need a job, go here. I tried not to get the job and still got the job. I was unemployed at the time. Unemployment office says I must show up or possibly lose my benefits. If offered the job and turned it down, I would have lost my benefits.

none.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services.

They will hire you as long as don't sound like you only have a 5th grade education. They will hire just about anyone which is why that place is a joke.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services.

hiring and interview very easy will ask questions from a paper pertaining to how well you would do on the phone and if your attendence would be a problem things like that.

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question is tell me about a time you went above and beyond at a job and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2013.

First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Questions
    • "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

Tech Support/Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2013.

screened then interviewed with a test phone interview to see how you handle yourself on the phone then a group interview with testing that will test typing skills grammatical skills and written customer service skills. Dress is business casual. after Group interviews there are one on one interviews for the specific client you would be working with- different clients have different perks and different wages- most of the tech support start at $10.75 an hour whereas the straight customer service agents start out at $10 an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical customer service scenario with a written customer service response-everyone in group had a random question- appeared about 6 different scenarios   View Answer
    no negotiation on the wages.

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2013.

I Wanted to look at the New Building And Get a Feel For The Place before i applied there. Lo and behold they happened to be holding interviews Just 30 mins prior. So i wiped out my S3 filled an App online and Inquired if Walk-in's where Welcome. I just got my call Back 30 mins ago. so far, id say its a good day.

None

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2013.

An online posting which I replied to had their senior recruiter call me and inform me about the details from potential of pay, working schedule and training schedule. After the phone call an in person meeting was set up where I was required to take a typing test to verify my claims, then spoke to a manager who wasn't in the same operation I was going to be in and go through a Q/A and to show your skills by selling something to them on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • This is a very entry level position and the company makes no attempt to make it whatsoever difficult to obtain a satisfactory outcome.   Answer Question
    Nothing. The recruiter told me that one could make between 45-70 thousand. My training and work schedule were set in stone and they would work to move me to management as soon as possible based on the abilities I showed during the interview process.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Plan for one interview, I have seen candidates show up in sweats and get a job. The interview process is VERY laxed. as long as you are breathing, there is a job for you.

no negotiation.