Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Support/Customer Service Agent Interview

Tech Support/Customer Service Agent
Wilsonville, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – screened then interviewed with a test phone interview to see how you handle yourself on the phone then a group interview with testing that will test typing skills grammatical skills and written customer service skills. Dress is business casual. after Group interviews there are one on one interviews for the specific client you would be working with- different clients have different perks and different wages- most of the tech support start at $10.75 an hour whereas the straight customer service agents start out at $10 an hour.

Interview Question – Hypothetical customer service scenario with a written customer service response-everyone in group had a random question- appeared about 6 different scenarios   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation on the wages.

Sales Professional Interview

Sales Professional
Rio Rancho, NM

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on line on 1/25/2014 which was a friday. Took the online assessment. Got a call Monday 1/27/2014 for a phone interview. Basic questions on availability and passed jobs. It was cake! Got offered second interview face to face the following day. I went in and was asked several scenario questions from a check list and was asked to sit in lobby afterwards where I sat fore 5 minutes AMD was then offered the Job on the spot

Interview Question – Name an instance where its ok to.take charge and when.its not okay.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation hourly pay is $10.00/hr plus commission

IT Director Interview

IT Director

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – The interview process was quite pleasant. I was fortunate enough to have a solid understanding of the company prior to the interview, so there were no big surprises. Aside from the initial first few moments, I was at ease with the team and felt confident when answering questions and gauging their response.

Interview Question – We spent a little more time discussing vendors than I expected, but over all, it made sense considering the role I was applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not needed. The offer was completely fair from the beginning and I was very happy with the result.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – Interview process is a joke. Plenty of people with criminal backgrounds including felonies work there.

Interview Question – None as long has you have a good head on your shoulders all will be well. Just mind yourself and dedicate all of your efforts to improving yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Senior Workforce Analyst Interview

Senior Workforce Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – No frills interview. HR was common behavioral questions. Hiring manager was very detailed and knew his business cold.

Interview Question – Extremely detailed questions on scheduling theory and queuing theory.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – If you need a job, go here. I tried not to get the job and still got the job. I was unemployed at the time. Unemployment office says I must show up or possibly lose my benefits. If offered the job and turned it down, I would have lost my benefits.

Negotiation Details – none.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Wilsonville, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Question – "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – They will hire you as long as don't sound like you only have a 5th grade education. They will hire just about anyone which is why that place is a joke.

Interview Question – Give me a reason that you would have to miss work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Watertown, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process and some basic computer testing. Passed my test and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – They offered the base salary and there was no negotion . The contract only paid what was offered.

Senior Support Professional Interview

Senior Support Professional
Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, the questions were very basic and it was easy to choose what I later received a call within the next few days about the position they were interested in placing me in. They gave me a basic description of my job plus the starting pay, then asked if I was interested in coming to an interview and provided me with the date and time for it.
The interview included several other people. We started off with taking a typing test. Then when everyone was finished, we received an introduction on what Stream Global Services does, along with random facts about the company and how successful they are. We listened to some sample calls from random contracts.
Then we sat back where we came in, and waited to be called in to have our interviews with whichever contract was interested in us. If you were denied, then you were walked out the back. If you were hired then you came back to the first room to fill out paperwork and find out when your training classes start. You have to fill out many contracts and a guidebook for their rules and policies.

I was a bit of a special case, I was hired as an entry-level employee into a higher level position because they needed more manpower in that line of business and no one within the contract was interested in the position.
I did not do spectacularly during my interview as it was my first job, I was very honest with them and I'm convinced they hired me just because I could type fast and I was good with computers.

Interview Question – What do you feel is most important to the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is not much for negotiation, they pay everyone the same based on their position within the company.