Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Support Professional Interview

Senior Support Professional
Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, the questions were very basic and it was easy to choose what I later received a call within the next few days about the position they were interested in placing me in. They gave me a basic description of my job plus the starting pay, then asked if I was interested in coming to an interview and provided me with the date and time for it.
The interview included several other people. We started off with taking a typing test. Then when everyone was finished, we received an introduction on what Stream Global Services does, along with random facts about the company and how successful they are. We listened to some sample calls from random contracts.
Then we sat back where we came in, and waited to be called in to have our interviews with whichever contract was interested in us. If you were denied, then you were walked out the back. If you were hired then you came back to the first room to fill out paperwork and find out when your training classes start. You have to fill out many contracts and a guidebook for their rules and policies.

I was a bit of a special case, I was hired as an entry-level employee into a higher level position because they needed more manpower in that line of business and no one within the contract was interested in the position.
I did not do spectacularly during my interview as it was my first job, I was very honest with them and I'm convinced they hired me just because I could type fast and I was good with computers.

Interview Question – What do you feel is most important to the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is not much for negotiation, they pay everyone the same based on their position within the company.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – hiring and interview very easy will ask questions from a paper pertaining to how well you would do on the phone and if your attendence would be a problem things like that.

Interview Question – the most difficult question is tell me about a time you went above and beyond at a job and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Eagan, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2013.

Interview Details – An online posting which I replied to had their senior recruiter call me and inform me about the details from potential of pay, working schedule and training schedule. After the phone call an in person meeting was set up where I was required to take a typing test to verify my claims, then spoke to a manager who wasn't in the same operation I was going to be in and go through a Q/A and to show your skills by selling something to them on the spot.

Interview Question – This is a very entry level position and the company makes no attempt to make it whatsoever difficult to obtain a satisfactory outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing. The recruiter told me that one could make between 45-70 thousand. My training and work schedule were set in stone and they would work to move me to management as soon as possible based on the abilities I showed during the interview process.

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Tier II Technical Support
Wilsonville, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – I Wanted to look at the New Building And Get a Feel For The Place before i applied there. Lo and behold they happened to be holding interviews Just 30 mins prior. So i wiped out my S3 filled an App online and Inquired if Walk-in's where Welcome. I just got my call Back 30 mins ago. so far, id say its a good day.

Interview Question – Honestly It was a cake walk.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Technical Support Professional I Interview

Technical Support Professional I
Watertown, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – Go into a room of 25 people, fill out paperwork. Then go take a "technology test" on the computer as well as a typing test. Then go into a room by yourself for an interview with one of the company recruiters. They ask you questions and then you get offered the position, if you don't get offered the position they tell you they will call you,

Interview Question – All of the questions were generic, How did you hear about the job? Etc. None were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all.

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Technical Support Representative II
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – Waste of time, the interviewer actually had to wake someone up to use the room for my interview. Big red flag, should have run then!

Interview Question – None, it wasn't an interview it was a box to be checked   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – Plan for one interview, I have seen candidates show up in sweats and get a job. The interview process is VERY laxed. as long as you are breathing, there is a job for you.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Advanced Technical Support Interview

Advanced Technical Support
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – I got offered an interview while I was in the lobby. The interview lasted 5 min and I got the position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – I applied online and then received a call very quickly asking me to come in for an interview. I came in, took a typing test, then interviewed with a team manager. After everyone in the group was done interviewing, they pulled us out one-by-one and told us whether we had gotten the job or not.

Interview Question – Do you work better on a team or solo?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – It wasn't up to negotiation. It was pretty much either accept or leave.

Customer Service Professional Interview

Customer Service Professional
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through Craigslist, and received call within 24 hours, with interview set few days later. I spoke with one male individual for interview, and so did group of twelve other people on one-on-one basis. Then we took short quit and waited in room together for conclusion. Everyone was diverse in age, gender, and appearence so nothing cookie cutter about the candidates.

Interview Question – So how did you find out about this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Well, nothing really. We all waited in room until lady came in and announced we were ALL hired. So that gave me impression it was not hard to get into, but probably more challending to stay in for long term.