Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.2

Sales Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2011.

Applied for one position. Was told offers could not be made that day. Later found that the positions available were no longer being filled due to lack of demand. Company offered me an interview for another position. Applied again online, did phone interview, came in for group interview later that week which included a skills test, presentation on the company, 1:1 interview, and a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you did not agree with your manager. How did you handle this situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Considering circumstances no negotiations were made. However, I don't see negotiating as something that would be viable with the number of applicants.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

There were three parts too the interview, phone, group, and one on one.

-The phone interview was simple, answered a few questions, stated my experience.

-Group presentation was easy with a typing test and and general overview of job processes

-One on one was almost too easy, exceptionally likable first impression of the manager(s)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

You first had to apply online, with that included an extremely long aptitude quiz that seemed to take forever, and then when I went in for my second interview I was given almost the exact same typing quiz. After I submitted my application I was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days and to have a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. After I passed this I was asked to come back in and had a 2nd interview/aptitude test/ orientation with the company. I started within 2 weeks of my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about an experience(s) you have had dealing with an unruly customer and describe what you did to resolve their issue.?   View Answer

Technical Support Professional I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2011.

I was referred by an existing employee. The first requirement is an online knowledge & personality questionnaire. Once submitted, the company recruiter emailed me requesting to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter actually asked a few more technical questions pertaining to the computer support field. The following day, I received an email requesting I come in for further eligibility requirements. This involved a more technical skills test, multiple choice. I was one of 4 individuals out of 12 that scored high enough to remain that day for a one-on-one second interview. The interview was with a front line production supervisor.

Interview Questions
    Entry level position, so there was not much room for negotiation.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2011.

Phone interview with recruiter. Advised that I recruiter would talk to hiring manager and the job would need to be filled within 2 weeks. Received an email 6 days later that they pursued candidates with more qualifications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2011.

1. Phone Interview - about 10 or more questions on my customer support experience on computer systems.
    2. Group presentation for all the candidates about the company.
    3. Tour of the company building.
    4. 1 on 1 interview, about 10 questions about your past experiences.
    5. Hiring process, paper work, etc.
    Never thought a call center can be in such a great work environment, there are entertainment options within the building during downtime or between breaks, great work area; spacious and great lighting, and a very friendly atmosphere.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2010.

They give you a test online (which most people cheat on), then a follow up phone interview where they judge you on your voice and speaking style. They ask the same questions in the phone interview as they do online. You are then called in for an interview that includes a more detailed test. If you pass the test they conduct a background check while you are there..no worries if you have simple issues on your record just tell them so. Finally you are interviewed by one of the Supervisors. If you make it past the on-site test you are set.

Interview Questions
    • The test is very technical concerning computers and computer systems...if you are not on top of your game don't even try.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase...they have a set hourly rate and do not give raises.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2010.

You apply online, then you wait for them to call you if you fit the critera. They do a phone interview first if you make it past that you go in for a 3 hour orientation/info session about what the company is like, and then take an skill test that you have to pass to even get the 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview you wait with everyone else and they call you out one by one and they either offer you a job or send you on your way.