Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.2

Customer Lifecycle Management - Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Rio Rancho, NM) in January 2012.

Interview

very poor phone interview, basic availability questions, then recruiter decided to skip the rest of the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• no specific job related questions other than have youworked in a call center, shift availabilty, and can you as a person sell.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations whatsoever, company offers set pay at a take it or leave it option

Technical Support Professional I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Watertown, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Go into a room of 25 people, fill out paperwork. Then go take a "technology test" on the computer as well as a typing test. Then go into a room by yourself for an interview with one of the company recruiters. They ask you questions and then you get offered the position, if you don't get offered the position they tell you they will call you,

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were generic, How did you hear about the job? Etc. None were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Sales Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied for one position. Was told offers could not be made that day. Later found that the positions available were no longer being filled due to lack of demand. Company offered me an interview for another position. Applied again online, did phone interview, came in for group interview later that week which included a skills test, presentation on the company, 1:1 interview, and a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not agree with your manager. How did you handle this situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Considering circumstances no negotiations were made. However, I don't see negotiating as something that would be viable with the number of applicants.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

There were three parts too the interview, phone, group, and one on one. -The phone interview was simple, answered a few questions, stated my experience. -Group presentation was easy with a typing test and and general overview of job processes -One on one was almost too easy, exceptionally likable first impression of the manager(s)

Interview Questions

• What experience with networking do you have?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

You first had to apply online, with that included an extremely long aptitude quiz that seemed to take forever, and then when I went in for my second interview I was given almost the exact same typing quiz. After I submitted my application I was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days and to have a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. After I passed this I was asked to come back in and had a 2nd interview/aptitude test/ orientation with the company. I started within 2 weeks of my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about an experience(s) you have had dealing with an unruly customer and describe what you did to resolve their issue.?   1 Answer

Technical Support Professional I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

I was referred by an existing employee. The first requirement is an online knowledge & personality questionnaire. Once submitted, the company recruiter emailed me requesting to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter actually asked a few more technical questions pertaining to the computer support field. The following day, I received an email requesting I come in for further eligibility requirements. This involved a more technical skills test, multiple choice. I was one of 4 individuals out of 12 that scored high enough to remain that day for a one-on-one second interview. The interview was with a front line production supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Entry level position, so there was not much room for negotiation.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Advised that I recruiter would talk to hiring manager and the job would need to be filled within 2 weeks. Received an email 6 days later that they pursued candidates with more qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What certificatoins do you have?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in April 2011.

Interview

Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Phone Interview - about 10 or more questions on my customer support experience on computer systems. 2. Group presentation for all the candidates about the company. 3. Tour of the company building. 4. 1 on 1 interview, about 10 questions about your past experiences. 5. Hiring process, paper work, etc. Never thought a call center can be in such a great work environment, there are entertainment options within the building during downtime or between breaks, great work area; spacious and great lighting, and a very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Explain a router to a non technical person.   2 Answers