Stream Global Services

Updated Oct 31, 2014
Updated Oct 31, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2010.

You apply online, then you wait for them to call you if you fit the critera. They do a phone interview first if you make it past that you go in for a 3 hour orientation/info session about what the company is like, and then take an skill test that you have to pass to even get the 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview you wait with everyone else and they call you out one by one and they either offer you a job or send you on your way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2010.

I applied online through normal process. I was called to come in for a face to face interview. We were given a skills test and interviewed individually. The person the interviewed me discussed what I wanted to do with my career and why I thought this was the job for me.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you got an angry customer on the phone/   View Answer

AdCenter Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2010.

Applied online, took a pretty lengthy personality test. Received a call the next day for a 1:1 interview. This was very casual and was really more chit chat style. I was basically told I had the job on this phone interview, but I needed to come in for the formality. I was advised that it would be about a 3 hour process. When I went in, it was a group of 12 people or so that also were interviewing. We had a presentation about customer service expectations etc.., a facility tour, a very basic written skills test for Excel usage, grammar and punctuation. We also had a typing test. We were all told upfront while setting up the Video presentation that most of us would leave with a written offer letter at the end of the day. Lastly, there was a very brief 10 minute 1:1 with one of the supervisors of the team you were applying for. It was a pre-scripted question form, and very casual and felt informal as she barely gave me eye contact, due to the fact that she had her head down to frantically write down all of my answers.

Interview Questions
    Non-Negotiable. I had to take what I could in this economy.

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in August 2010.

When applying I did not get the interview right away. There is two parts to the application. One being the questionnaire part of the application, and the other is a test which will determine how well your reading and understanding is. It is not clearly stated, but you will need a Yahoo account to apply. I applied with a Gmail account and was told a needed to reapply. During the interview they took me through the building and showed me the building, it seemed a bit rushed as there was others waiting for an interview. Questions during the interview were trying to place me in a part during the phone call with a customer. I was accepted for the job and started the next week.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you best qualified for this job?   View Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2010.

I went through a group interview process. It was fairly simple and they asked question that were meant to tap into your common sense. Afterwards I was called in and offered a position on one of their contracts. I did have to take a typing test as well and go through a rigorous month long training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2010.

If you make it past the phone interview, you are invited in for a tour and face to face interview with an HR associate. If HR likes you, you interview with a team manager. If the team manager likes you, you're hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Initial phone interview asking basic technical question in a multiple choice format. Then a group interview with typing test and additional one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like about customer service?   View Answer

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

I applied through Craigslist, and received call within 24 hours, with interview set few days later. I spoke with one male individual for interview, and so did group of twelve other people on one-on-one basis. Then we took short quit and waited in room together for conclusion. Everyone was diverse in age, gender, and appearence so nothing cookie cutter about the candidates.

Interview Questions
    • So how did you find out about this company?   View Answer
    Well, nothing really. We all waited in room until lady came in and announced we were ALL hired. So that gave me impression it was not hard to get into, but probably more challending to stay in for long term.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2010.

The testing was okay if you have all the knowledge of A+ from CompTIA. They will train you for everything that you need to learn to acheive a DCSE certification.

Interview Questions
    • Your client reports that when they turn on their pc, they hear a long beep and then 3 short beeps during P.O.S.T., What is the PC telling the client?   View Answers (3)
    Not really able to negotiate. If you like talking and helping people this job is for you. They have a nice lab and you can play xbox on your lunch breaks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2009.

Brief phone screening followed by a 1 on 1. At the 1 on 1 interview I had to pass a web-based technical support knowledge test (80% or better). I barely passed due to several broken or illogical questions, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable with computers. Next I sat down with an HR supervisor for 10 minutes to discuss my background and interest in the position. The supervisor concluded that I was a great candidate for the position and proceeded to have me talk more about the job with a gorgeous HR representative. The HR rep had me come back in the afternoon to watch an orientation video, listen to a sample call, submit a criminal background check authorization form, and sign the offer letter. Training begins in one week, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Interview Questions
    The interviewer asked probing questions that seemed to say: "you are qualified, but do you really want this job? it kind of sucks"