Stream Global Services

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – i applied online and submitted to their tests which pretty much asked in many different ways if I was a theif and a liar and would I rip them off.

This is a company I have worked for in the past and I am more than qualified for the job.

after submitting my resume which lists them as my employeer for more than 5 years i received an email response that said I had a very impressive resume however they did not feel my experience was adequate experience for their place of business.

Apparantly working for stream international for 5 years is not enough experience to work at stream international. I wonder how they worked that one out.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services Support Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.