Stream Global Services Team Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Plan for one interview, I have seen candidates show up in sweats and get a job. The interview process is VERY laxed. as long as you are breathing, there is a job for you.

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

They preselect who will get the job - didn't matter how good you were they would have already decided who was going to be the team manager. The process was usually done by HR and another manager, however if only one person in the interview you knew you aren't going forward

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

Initial communication to an opening is sent through email to all employees. You then apply on the Stream website, after which your resume is graded against the requirements. Those that make it through get an interview, those that don't...don't. After your first interview you get scheduled feedback to tell you how well you did, and if you got a second interview or not. The second interview is with senior managers, they also give you feedback whether you get the job or not. All of this is done so you can improve on your interview skills. The second interview is more tough due to the nature of the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You receive an offer letter, that has your salary on it, take it or leave it.

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Interview

Very poor and unclear process for "pipelining" people to the next level. This never results in a full active position but merely an "acting" position that allows the actual managers to use and abuse at will. After many, and I mean many, applications to move up the ladder, each and every time I was declined for the positions, it was for a completely different reason. This indicates no particular failure in my metrics, training, processes or abilities but more of a show that I am not one of the inside people. They do not wish to have to deal with me on their level as they would have to meet my standards knowing I would raise the bar so high for them. I have proven so over the many years and acting positions I have held with this company.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult experience on the floor?   1 Answer
    • What would you call your management style?   1 Answer