Stream Global Services

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2010.

They give you a test online (which most people cheat on), then a follow up phone interview where they judge you on your voice and speaking style. They ask the same questions in the phone interview as they do online. You are then called in for an interview that includes a more detailed test. If you pass the test they conduct a background check while you are there..no worries if you have simple issues on your record just tell them so. Finally you are interviewed by one of the Supervisors. If you make it past the on-site test you are set.

Interview Questions
  • The test is very technical concerning computers and computer systems...if you are not on top of your game don't even try.   Answer Question
There is no negotiation phase...they have a set hourly rate and do not give raises.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2010.

The person contacted me was nice, but offer was really bad. He asked me with my experiance & education if I really wanted to work for them. It made me think.....

Offer was way too low.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2010.

Standard apptitide test followed by phone interview and then face to face interview

There was none
     The offer was there and it was take it or leave it