Stream Global Services Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

They give you a test online (which most people cheat on), then a follow up phone interview where they judge you on your voice and speaking style. They ask the same questions in the phone interview as they do online. You are then called in for an interview that includes a more detailed test. If you pass the test they conduct a background check while you are there..no worries if you have simple issues on your record just tell them so. Finally you are interviewed by one of the Supervisors. If you make it past the on-site test you are set.

Interview Questions

• The test is very technical concerning computers and computer systems...if you are not on top of your game don't even try.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase...they have a set hourly rate and do not give raises.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2010.

Interview

The person contacted me was nice, but offer was really bad. He asked me with my experiance & education if I really wanted to work for them. It made me think.....

Offer was way too low.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2010.

Interview

Standard apptitide test followed by phone interview and then face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none The offer was there and it was take it or leave it