Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services
- Customer Service Representative (16)
- Technical Support Representative (14)
- Technical Support Professional (12)
- Support Professional (5)
- Customer Service and Technical Support Representative (5)
- Team Manager (4)
- Customer Service Professional (3)
- Technical Support Agent (3)
- Technical Support Professional II (3)
- Technical Support Professional I (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Customer Support Professional (2)
- Retention Call Center (1)
- Senior Technical Support Professional (1)
- AdCenter Agent (1)
- LVR Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst (1)
- Support Representative (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Support (1)
- CSA (1)
- Customer Service Agent (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
- Desktop Support (1)
- Sales Professional (1)
Technical Support Agent Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in December 2010.
They give you a test online (which most people cheat on), then a follow up phone interview where they judge you on your voice and speaking style. They ask the same questions in the phone interview as they do online. You are then called in for an interview that includes a more detailed test. If you pass the test they conduct a background check while you are there..no worries if you have simple issues on your record just tell them so. Finally you are interviewed by one of the Supervisors. If you make it past the on-site test you are set.
- The test is very technical concerning computers and computer systems...if you are not on top of your game don't even try. Answer Question
There is no negotiation phase...they have a set hourly rate and do not give raises.
Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services
Technical Support Agent InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2010.
The person contacted me was nice, but offer was really bad. He asked me with my experiance & education if I really wanted to work for them. It made me think.....
- Do you know networking? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Offer was way too low.
Technical Support Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2010.
Standard apptitide test followed by phone interview and then face to face interview
- None really. Just your standard aptitude test Answer Question
There was none The offer was there and it was take it or leave it