Stream Global Services

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – They give you a test online (which most people cheat on), then a follow up phone interview where they judge you on your voice and speaking style. They ask the same questions in the phone interview as they do online. You are then called in for an interview that includes a more detailed test. If you pass the test they conduct a background check while you are there..no worries if you have simple issues on your record just tell them so. Finally you are interviewed by one of the Supervisors. If you make it past the on-site test you are set.

Interview Question – The test is very technical concerning computers and computer systems...if you are not on top of your game don't even try.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation phase...they have a set hourly rate and do not give raises.

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Standard apptitide test followed by phone interview and then face to face interview

Interview Question – None really. Just your standard aptitude test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none
 The offer was there and it was take it or leave it

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Agent

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – The person contacted me was nice, but offer was really bad. He asked me with my experiance & education if I really wanted to work for them. It made me think.....

Interview Question – Do you know networking?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was way too low.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services Technical Support Agent interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.