Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – I applied online and then received a call very quickly asking me to come in for an interview. I came in, took a typing test, then interviewed with a team manager. After everyone in the group was done interviewing, they pulled us out one-by-one and told us whether we had gotten the job or not.

Interview Question – Do you work better on a team or solo?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – It wasn't up to negotiation. It was pretty much either accept or leave.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – let me tell you that the interview is fine , and they fire the ones who are not following their script

Interview Question – how to satisfy a client is easy , but how to satisfy your boss ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services Technical Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.