Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – I applied online and then received a call very quickly asking me to come in for an interview. I came in, took a typing test, then interviewed with a team manager. After everyone in the group was done interviewing, they pulled us out one-by-one and told us whether we had gotten the job or not.

Interview Question – Do you work better on a team or solo?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – It wasn't up to negotiation. It was pretty much either accept or leave.

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – let me tell you that the interview is fine , and they fire the ones who are not following their script

Interview Question – how to satisfy a client is easy , but how to satisfy your boss ?   View Answer

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!