Stream Global Services Technical Support Professional II Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in May 2012.

Interview

If you are going to get hired for Stream, you have to have good communication skills. If you applied for the job, you applied for a job you have to communicate with customers about their problems with a product, billing, etc. I got a call from Stream two days after I applied. They wanted to do a phone interview then if I passed it they request to do a 1:1 interview as well as a small presentation of the company. A typing skill test and background check is required while waiting for the presentation. No worries, the typing test is notoriously short. After the interview the recruiter will request to talk to you privately and let you know if you have the job. I am a college student and they were flexible with the timing of my training to push it a bit further to start my job because of my final tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident, steady and comfortable with talking to the interviewer.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Technical Support Professional II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

The first step is a technical assessment with generic questions about internet connectivity, routers, console tech specs. Not really difficult, if you are a tech savvy all the questions are pretty easy to answer. The second step was a simulation of call with an angry customer. The third is a motivational interview with the management.

Interview Questions

• The second step, the call with the angry customer. Expect a really upset customer which will never accept your hard message. Here is very important to show your policy enforcement skills.   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services (Cork (Ireland)) in December 2012.

Interview

First interview will be written technical test or by phone if you are coming from another country. It is mainly regarding wireless,OSI model, spanning tree, vlan, lacp... If you have passed this one you will get an HR interview this will be usual questions and some technical questions about your previous experience. If you are coming from another country they will give you after this an English written test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked me how much I wanted.