Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Stream Global Services Technical Support Professional Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2014

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Beaverton, OR

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – There were three parts too the interview, phone, group, and one on one.

-The phone interview was simple, answered a few questions, stated my experience.

-Group presentation was easy with a typing test and and general overview of job processes

-One on one was almost too easy, exceptionally likable first impression of the manager(s)

Interview Question – What experience with networking do you have?   View Answers (4)

Beaverton, OR

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – You apply online, then you wait for them to call you if you fit the critera. They do a phone interview first if you make it past that you go in for a 3 hour orientation/info session about what the company is like, and then take an skill test that you have to pass to even get the 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview you wait with everyone else and they call you out one by one and they either offer you a job or send you on your way.

Very Easy Interview

Beaverton, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2009.

Interview Details – Brief phone screening followed by a 1 on 1. At the 1 on 1 interview I had to pass a web-based technical support knowledge test (80% or better). I barely passed due to several broken or illogical questions, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable with computers. Next I sat down with an HR supervisor for 10 minutes to discuss my background and interest in the position. The supervisor concluded that I was a great candidate for the position and proceeded to have me talk more about the job with a gorgeous HR representative. The HR rep had me come back in the afternoon to watch an orientation video, listen to a sample call, submit a criminal background check authorization form, and sign the offer letter. Training begins in one week, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The interviewer asked probing questions that seemed to say: "you are qualified, but do you really want this job? it kind of sucks"

Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview asking basic technical question in a multiple choice format. Then a group interview with typing test and additional one on one interview.

Interview Question – What do you like about customer service?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2008.

Interview Details – Show up for the interview, and unless you have some bad career history, you will be hired. We had MCSEs and CCNAs applying for a position that they will essentially train you for.

Interview Question – If you could be any animal you want, what animal would you be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation opportunity

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details – first call came from agency and week after called from stream and confirm interview for following week..
there was about 14 people and they finally hired 5..
Whole process takes more then 3 hours and included typing test, IT knowledges test, tech support simulation on their SW , short interview in English and another one in language Im apply in..

Interview Question – nothing unexpected ..for someone maybe the test of IT can occur difficulties   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2008.

Interview Details – Was very impersonal and attitudes of persons conducting interview showed signs of general stress and discomfort.

Negotiation Details – You take what they give you.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services Technical Support Professional interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.