Stream Global Services Technical Support Professional Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.0

Technical Support Professional Interview

Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

There were three parts too the interview, phone, group, and one on one. -The phone interview was simple, answered a few questions, stated my experience. -Group presentation was easy with a typing test and and general overview of job processes -One on one was almost too easy, exceptionally likable first impression of the manager(s)

Interview Questions

• What experience with networking do you have?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in October 2010.

Interview

You apply online, then you wait for them to call you if you fit the critera. They do a phone interview first if you make it past that you go in for a 3 hour orientation/info session about what the company is like, and then take an skill test that you have to pass to even get the 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview you wait with everyone else and they call you out one by one and they either offer you a job or send you on your way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview asking basic technical question in a multiple choice format. Then a group interview with typing test and additional one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in November 2009.

Interview

Brief phone screening followed by a 1 on 1. At the 1 on 1 interview I had to pass a web-based technical support knowledge test (80% or better). I barely passed due to several broken or illogical questions, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable with computers. Next I sat down with an HR supervisor for 10 minutes to discuss my background and interest in the position. The supervisor concluded that I was a great candidate for the position and proceeded to have me talk more about the job with a gorgeous HR representative. The HR rep had me come back in the afternoon to watch an orientation video, listen to a sample call, submit a criminal background check authorization form, and sign the offer letter. Training begins in one week, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about sales?   2 Answers
    • Do you prefer working as an individual or a team?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The interviewer asked probing questions that seemed to say: "you are qualified, but do you really want this job? it kind of sucks"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in January 2008.

Interview

Show up for the interview, and unless you have some bad career history, you will be hired. We had MCSEs and CCNAs applying for a position that they will essentially train you for.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal you want, what animal would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation opportunity

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First round was face to face normal interaction round for english grammers and speaking and second was technical round.in first round the recruiter wanted to know about my background and about me.Second round was regarding with questions related to windows 7 and 8.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

Negotiation

No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

first call came from agency and week after called from stream and confirm interview for following week.. there was about 14 people and they finally hired 5.. Whole process takes more then 3 hours and included typing test, IT knowledges test, tech support simulation on their SW , short interview in English and another one in language Im apply in..

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected ..for someone maybe the test of IT can occur difficulties   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Swords (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviews in English and French, with a total of 3 people. Plus very easy test (on paper) followed by a call simulation. The call simulation puts you in a tough situation, in which a customer is not satisfied by his product and wants to return it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Do you have good interpersonal skills?   Answer Question