Stream Global Services

Updated Aug 28, 2014

1.9

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Professional Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2011.

There were three parts too the interview, phone, group, and one on one.

-The phone interview was simple, answered a few questions, stated my experience.

-Group presentation was easy with a typing test and and general overview of job processes

-One on one was almost too easy, exceptionally likable first impression of the manager(s)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2010.

You apply online, then you wait for them to call you if you fit the critera. They do a phone interview first if you make it past that you go in for a 3 hour orientation/info session about what the company is like, and then take an skill test that you have to pass to even get the 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview you wait with everyone else and they call you out one by one and they either offer you a job or send you on your way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Initial phone interview asking basic technical question in a multiple choice format. Then a group interview with typing test and additional one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like about customer service?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2009.

Brief phone screening followed by a 1 on 1. At the 1 on 1 interview I had to pass a web-based technical support knowledge test (80% or better). I barely passed due to several broken or illogical questions, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable with computers. Next I sat down with an HR supervisor for 10 minutes to discuss my background and interest in the position. The supervisor concluded that I was a great candidate for the position and proceeded to have me talk more about the job with a gorgeous HR representative. The HR rep had me come back in the afternoon to watch an orientation video, listen to a sample call, submit a criminal background check authorization form, and sign the offer letter. Training begins in one week, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Interview Questions
    The interviewer asked probing questions that seemed to say: "you are qualified, but do you really want this job? it kind of sucks"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2008.

Show up for the interview, and unless you have some bad career history, you will be hired. We had MCSEs and CCNAs applying for a position that they will essentially train you for.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any animal you want, what animal would you be?   View Answer
    No negotiation opportunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

first call came from agency and week after called from stream and confirm interview for following week..
    there was about 14 people and they finally hired 5..
    Whole process takes more then 3 hours and included typing test, IT knowledges test, tech support simulation on their SW , short interview in English and another one in language Im apply in..

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected ..for someone maybe the test of IT can occur difficulties   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

The hiring and interview process does not assess the interviewee in any way or form.
    The staff which hire the employees have no idea what is required to complete the tasks that the job entails.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. No offers.

Technical Support Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2008.

Was very impersonal and attitudes of persons conducting interview showed signs of general stress and discomfort.

You take what they give you.