Stream Global Services

2.1

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2013.

This was thru a job fair at the the companies campus. After the application process, interviewed with 3 people. They try to steer you toward certain positions instead of what you specificly applying for. Alot of wait time between interviews.

Interview Questions
    • More of a role play type of interview instead of specific questions to see how you react   Answer Question

Pay was too low for the distance Imwould have to travel round trip between home and work.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2012.

Interview was a joke. Sent in my application on a whim, got a call back the next day. Had to come in on a specified day with a bunch of people, we all did a typing test. You got like 3 tries and if you couldn't type fast enough (something like 30-40 wpm) got kicked out (yes, there were people who couldn't get past this). Met with a manager (probably younger than me) for about 5 minutes, probably just to make sure I could speak English and wasn't going to actively sabotage the company. I had a resume and cover letter and was therefore way overprepared

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was probably convincing them that I wasn't going to bail on them two weeks in.   Answer Question
    No negotiation possible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2010.

I applied online through normal process. I was called to come in for a face to face interview. We were given a skills test and interviewed individually. The person the interviewed me discussed what I wanted to do with my career and why I thought this was the job for me.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you got an angry customer on the phone/   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2010.

If you make it past the phone interview, you are invited in for a tour and face to face interview with an HR associate. If HR likes you, you interview with a team manager. If the team manager likes you, you're hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2010.

The testing was okay if you have all the knowledge of A+ from CompTIA. They will train you for everything that you need to learn to acheive a DCSE certification.

Interview Questions
    • Your client reports that when they turn on their pc, they hear a long beep and then 3 short beeps during P.O.S.T., What is the PC telling the client?   View Answers (3)
    Not really able to negotiate. If you like talking and helping people this job is for you. They have a nice lab and you can play xbox on your lunch breaks.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

I had a phone call from the Manager and was asked what I did in my previous job, if I would work for their other teams with languages different from my native one. Why would I move to Ireland and who would I move together with? What is the most important skill to have in this job, how do you deal with an angry customer, did I play computer/video games and which ones? Before the interview I had a grammar, spelling and math test (where they could not spell correctly in their instruction text) as well as a technical test. A day after the interview I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What I did on the phone in the previous call center I worked in?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to move to Ireland from the U.K?   View Answer
    No room to negotiate. It is accept it or leave it! Read what it says here in this community about the company and how people feel they are treated. I now really regret that I took the job and I am starting in less than a week!

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

three rounds of interview is conducted.the first round is voice and accent round second is HR round and the last one is operational round .you need to clear all the round in order to be selected.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2011.

This was an internal opening. I stayed at my current position.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked for a call center before on phones?   View Answer
    • Tell me about your IT background. What brought you to us for this position?   Answer Question

The job required learning the phone system at the same time one learns the ticketing system, and while one helps the customer and gives stelar service. Struggling with the tool, and trying not to have gaps in conversation with the customer while you solve sometimes very complex problems seems difficult for the amount of pay offered.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in January 2011.

Interview process was pretty standard format.

nothing