Stream Global Services

www.stream.com

Stream Global Services Technical Support Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 8, 2014

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was a joke. Sent in my application on a whim, got a call back the next day. Had to come in on a specified day with a bunch of people, we all did a typing test. You got like 3 tries and if you couldn't type fast enough (something like 30-40 wpm) got kicked out (yes, there were people who couldn't get past this). Met with a manager (probably younger than me) for about 5 minutes, probably just to make sure I could speak English and wasn't going to actively sabotage the company. I had a resume and cover letter and was therefore way overprepared

Interview Question – Most difficult question was probably convincing them that I wasn't going to bail on them two weeks in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible

Carrollton, TX

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details – I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

Interview Question – Mock call   Answer Question

Wilsonville, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2013.

Interview Details – This was thru a job fair at the the companies campus. After the application process, interviewed with 3 people. They try to steer you toward certain positions instead of what you specificly applying for. Alot of wait time between interviews.

Interview Question – More of a role play type of interview instead of specific questions to see how you react   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was too low for the distance Imwould have to travel round trip between home and work.

Watertown, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online through normal process. I was called to come in for a face to face interview. We were given a skills test and interviewed individually. The person the interviewed me discussed what I wanted to do with my career and why I thought this was the job for me.

Interview Question – What would you do if you got an angry customer on the phone/   View Answer

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – If you make it past the phone interview, you are invited in for a tour and face to face interview with an HR associate. If HR likes you, you interview with a team manager. If the team manager likes you, you're hired.

Interview Questions

Tampa, FL

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2010.

Interview Details – The testing was okay if you have all the knowledge of A+ from CompTIA. They will train you for everything that you need to learn to acheive a DCSE certification.

Interview Question – Your client reports that when they turn on their pc, they hear a long beep and then 3 short beeps during P.O.S.T., What is the PC telling the client?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate. If you like talking and helping people this job is for you. They have a nice lab and you can play xbox on your lunch breaks.

Belleville, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2009.

Interview Details – If they call you for an interview , you have the job

Interview Question – How to resolve difficulties between co-workers   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – three rounds of interview is conducted.the first round is voice and accent round second is HR round and the last one is operational round .you need to clear all the round in order to be selected.

Interview Question – technical question related to computers.   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – It was good,we were taken to an room were all the candidates were interviewed by a girl.I was an Personal interview.Then we were shortlisted for different process and then Ops took the round for their process.I did not like the PI stage were all were in one room.Should increase the package and people will die to work with this company as it is near by for many people.

Interview Question – What is a graphic card?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – It was random package,that was really very bad.Package was not provided by skill.

Swords (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone call from the Manager and was asked what I did in my previous job, if I would work for their other teams with languages different from my native one. Why would I move to Ireland and who would I move together with? What is the most important skill to have in this job, how do you deal with an angry customer, did I play computer/video games and which ones? Before the interview I had a grammar, spelling and math test (where they could not spell correctly in their instruction text) as well as a technical test. A day after the interview I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What I did on the phone in the previous call center I worked in?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to move to Ireland from the U.K?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room to negotiate. It is accept it or leave it! Read what it says here in this community about the company and how people feel they are treated. I now really regret that I took the job and I am starting in less than a week!

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!