StreetDelivery.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Photographer Interview

Photographer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at StreetDelivery.com in January 2009.

Interview Details – After responding to a Craigslist ad I received a reply that same day, that I could have a phone interview the next day. They called and I was hired the next day.

Interview Question – Asked if I minded driving to different locations in my area ( never told me my area was about 150 miles wide.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Photographer Interview

Photographer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at StreetDelivery.com in January 2010.

Interview Details – I responded to an ad on Craigslist, sent my resume and a cover letter as requested. Eventually a phone interview was set up. Well, that time came and went, and I thought I had been scammed. But I did get the call at a much later time than agreed. I took the call while I was at the grocery store. The manager who called talked at me and didn't really listen. In retrospect I should have taken this as a warning, however I got the job and the rest is history. See my review here on glassdoor.com, it's pretty much all negative.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. This company is only trying to determine if you are desperate for a job, because of the low pay and lack of benefits.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the conditions and the pay are predetermined. These guys are waste of your time, just stay away.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for StreetDelivery.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StreetDelivery.com Photographer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by StreetDelivery.com employees and interview candidates.