Streffco Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Streffco Consultants

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Streffco Consultants (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a difficult interview. It lasted 2 and a half hours. They gave me a grammar test (very easy), personality test and a composition (they gave me a certain problem situation and I had to respond in writing how would I solve it). Then, I had to take a typing test and work in Office Word. After all these, started the real interview. I talked with a lady from human resources and then she passed me to the president of the company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Streffco Consultants.

Interview

They contacted me. Short interview. Offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nonexistant

Recruiter Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Streffco Consultants in August 2012.

Interview

I was contacted about this position and had an interview where I met the CEO and multiple employees. They were very nice and easy to talk to. I had to complete multiple skills tests including a grammar test. Overall it was a good experience. However, I turned the position down because I would basically be doing the work of a recruiter without the pay of one.

Salary was too low