Streffco Consultants

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Streffco Consultants in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was a difficult interview. It lasted 2 and a half hours. They gave me a grammar test (very easy), personality test and a composition (they gave me a certain problem situation and I had to respond in writing how would I solve it). Then, I had to take a typing test and work in Office Word. After all these, started the real interview. I talked with a lady from human resources and then she passed me to the president of the company.

Interview Question – What motivates you?
Why do you want to work for this company?
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Recruiter/Senior Resource Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Streffco Consultants.

Interview Details – They contacted me. Short interview. Offer 2 days later.

Interview Question – There were no hard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nonexistant

Recruiter Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Streffco Consultants in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted about this position and had an interview where I met the CEO and multiple employees. They were very nice and easy to talk to. I had to complete multiple skills tests including a grammar test. Overall it was a good experience. However, I turned the position down because I would basically be doing the work of a recruiter without the pay of one.

Interview Question – What are some systems recruiters use   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Streffco Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Streffco Consultants interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Streffco Consultants employees and interview candidates.