Stroud International

Updated Oct 20, 2014

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stroud International

Consultant Interview

The interview process took a little over 2 weeks starting with an info session and an aptitude test.

Those advancing then had a 15 minute personal interview with two of the recruiters.

The field was then eliminated down to 20 people. These 20 did several group case studies/projects and an individual presentation over the course of 5 hours in one day. Very challenging but fun interview process.

The next day, only a few people were asked to come back for a final interview with two of the recruiters. This interview was somewhat of a reflection of the interview process, as well as a means to ask questions about Stroud.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the case studies were difficult to get perfect, however, they're much more concerned about one's process of attacking the problem.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Talked to Stroud recruiter at campus career fair. Attended information- they give an IQ-like multiple choice test with 40 questions. They evaluate candidates based on GPA, resume, and score on this test. Next step is 15 min interview the next day. Strictly behavioral. Did not make it to the next round.

Consultant Interview

I went to the information session.
    They took resumes and gave a 20 mins test.
    Most questions are science questions with common sense, and some logical and patten finding.
    I received a 15 min interview a few hours later.
    It is more of a conversational interview, not too much unexpected. Be familiar with your experience and relax.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stroud International.

Received an invitation through university career services. Had a 20 min logical reasoning exam and was then invited for the first round of behavioral interview. The interview was 15 mins long. I was asked basic questions about my leadership experience, my extra curricular activities and about my fields of interest.

Associate Consultant Interview

1. Info session collecting the resume and a 20-min comprehensive test.
    2. 15-mins interview on campus
    3. One day case interview on campus
    4. Visit the office
    Still in the first round. Not sure about the topic or the process for the case interview. Hope to proceed to the next round and I will be back to share my experience.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: A story about your leading an organization   View Answer
    I hope I can get still wait for the results

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Stroud International.

Start off with 20 minute test at info session. About 40 math, physics, engineering and logic questions, need to move very quickly to get all of them. Those who do well enough on test and meet the other minimum benchmarks get first round.

First round is 2-on-1, about 15 minutes long. Basic fit questions, like tell me about a time you...

About 20 people make it to second round, which is an entire day. Consists of several rounds of timed group case studies and subsequent presentations, as well as an individual case study and an engineering design challenge. About half the candidates are sent home at lunch. Remaining half does longer, individual presentation about case study in the afternoon.

About 5 people make it to final round, which is 2-on-1, about 1 hour long. Much more open fit questions, lots of opportunity to ask your own questions. One final informal case question.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is our biggest reservation of hiring you?   Answer Question
    Standard, long window to accept/decline. Get to visit site once accepted.

Consultant Interview

Did it through on campus recruiting. They have you go to a info session where they have you take an aptitude test. Based on your score and GPA they will give you a first round behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • During my interview I was asked to teach them something they did not know.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stroud International.

• Two interviewers, a recent grad and a partner
    • First round interview lasted 20 minutes
    • General questions on resume

Interview Questions
    • • Extracurricular activities
      • Situation where you showed creativity in solving the problem

Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stroud International.

Went through their on campus recruiting. Started off with an IQ/logic test, with roughly 40+ within 20min. Time is really the essence so it's best to use your intuition and speed through the questions. They will contact you soon after to notify you the result.

Second round is a 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 behavior interview. No case studies during this short interview (within 20min). The employers really tried to learn about your personalities and look at you as a whole rather than judging based on resume. Unfortunately, I got declined after this round.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you want me to remind you of after interviewing all the applicants?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stroud International.

Mechanical logic/speed test at campus info session.

Initial interview on campus with two Stroud employees. Very brief, around 15 minutes. Purely fit. Second round group interview at local hotel. Had several group cases with 3-4 other people and one individual written case. Relatively fun process with fun people but it was unclear what they were looking for and/or the weight of the written case.

Interview Questions
    • Operations type cases, i.e. Company is looking to expand their manufacturing plants in the EU. Which location should they choose? You are given data about different locations, i.e. demand, local salaries, etc.   Answer Question