Stroz Friedberg Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.9

Application

interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in June 2015.

Interview

It was very basic just getting to know your background. They were looking for people with specific language skills. It was important to know about the companies background and they asked questions about the company. It was very short and brief.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Interview

There were 4 interviews. The first was a phone interview. About two weeks later, there were 3 interviews in their office. All four interviews felt like casual conversation, even as they asked the occasional technical question (as well as specific things on my resume). It was as if they want you to speak casually, to not be nervous, while showing your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between symmetric and asymmetric encryption? What big problem is there with hashes of smaller length? What's the problem with WEP?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The first round had a two 45 minute interviews. The final round had 3 one hour interviews. The interviewers were extremely friendly and listened to whatever you had to say. It was a great experience. Highly recommended.

Security Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial phone interviews with HR and Security teams were friendly and went smoothly. Technical interview questions were highly theoretical with little to no practical relevance, many of which I have heard to be "red flags" when dealing with interviewers. Face-to-face interview was conducted rather haphazardly. The staff seemed to have an air of elitism in the way they conducted themselves in the office.

Interview Questions

• What is the most efficient way in which one can determine if a linked list is circular?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Interview

I went through a staffing company that setup my interview with the office manager. The interviewer seemed to be very stuck up and had a very dry personality. This is definitely not the type of environment or the kind of people I would want to work with.

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I was stuck in an elevator what would I tell her about myself that would make her want to hire me for the job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Interview

Phone call with general questions. review of employment history and skills. What do you know about the company. The interviewer seemed to lack cultural sensitivity and once informed of my background, followed with a question about any criminal record.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer made a comment about criminal background after being informed with my background, which was so inappropriate.   Answer Question

Forensic Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position through their website and was contacted shortly by HR. Interview process is conducted in several phases: phone screening by HR, phone interview, and several in-person interviews with Managers along with a tour of the office. Process itself went smoothly, the HR representative was punctual about following up and contacted me by agreed upon dates. The phone interviews were more technical to screen what experience I have in the field, while the in-person interviews were more to see whether I would be a good fit in the company. All the interviews were spread out over a course of a few weeks, since you were contacted as you passed each phase. Everyone I interviewed with were knowledgeable about the company, as well as the duties my position would entail. All the interviewers made me feel comfortable and relaxed, more like a conversation rather than an interview.

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate since the company met my asking salary

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Interview

Met with all members of senior Management - one or two on the phone but the rest in person in a short period of time - a week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need. They met my demand

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg (Washington, DC) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a review of what the company business was about so it is good for a potential candidate to be familiar with services offered. There was a segment where the interview was conducted 1 on 1 and in panels of 3 people. Questions ranged from mundane to technical topics to determine skillsets. A background check and toxicology screen is a requirement for employment as well as a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement.

Interview Questions

• What does the company do as a business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was fairly simple stating expected salary versus what the market pricing bears. The big perk was the employee healthcare for the individual was fully paid by the employer. Also unusual is that on top of a base salary the position qualified for overtime pay as well.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Stroz Friedberg (Westport, CT) in October 2009.

Interview

Company seemed to want much more experience than the job posting stated. Interviewer seemed suprised that I had only 4 years of experience in the industry when the job posting only asked for 2-4. He said they were looking for someone with 7-10 years experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with software code?   Answer Question
    • How experienced are you interacting with attorneys and other case team members?   Answer Question