Stroz Friedberg

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Forensic Examiner Interview

Forensic Examiner

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the position through their website and was contacted shortly by HR. Interview process is conducted in several phases: phone screening by HR, phone interview, and several in-person interviews with Managers along with a tour of the office. Process itself went smoothly, the HR representative was punctual about following up and contacted me by agreed upon dates. The phone interviews were more technical to screen what experience I have in the field, while the in-person interviews were more to see whether I would be a good fit in the company. All the interviews were spread out over a course of a few weeks, since you were contacted as you passed each phase. Everyone I interviewed with were knowledgeable about the company, as well as the duties my position would entail. All the interviewers made me feel comfortable and relaxed, more like a conversation rather than an interview.

Negotiation Details – Did not have to negotiate since the company met my asking salary

Administration Interview

Administration

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Interview Details – Met with all members of senior Management - one or two on the phone but the rest in person in a short period of time - a week

Interview Question – No, very standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need. They met my demand

Litigation Support Specialist Interview

Litigation Support Specialist
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in April 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy and very comfortable. I was able to meet with upper management and the direct manager of the team. The initial interviewer was very late for my meeting but explained that he was on a call with a client getting yelled at. Since I was in this industry for a while and knew the demeanor of the clients I was not fazed.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but not for the amount of money I wanted. They did not believe the job was worth more than I was initially offered.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

Security Consultant Interview

Security Consultant
Washington, DC

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a review of what the company business was about so it is good for a potential candidate to be familiar with services offered. There was a segment where the interview was conducted 1 on 1 and in panels of 3 people. Questions ranged from mundane to technical topics to determine skillsets. A background check and toxicology screen is a requirement for employment as well as a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement.

Interview Question – What does the company do as a business?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was fairly simple stating expected salary versus what the market pricing bears. The big perk was the employee healthcare for the individual was fully paid by the employer. Also unusual is that on top of a base salary the position qualified for overtime pay as well.

Project Management Interview

Project Management
Westport, CT

The process took a day - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in October 2009.

Interview Details – Company seemed to want much more experience than the job posting stated. Interviewer seemed suprised that I had only 4 years of experience in the industry when the job posting only asked for 2-4. He said they were looking for someone with 7-10 years experience.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Stroz Friedberg

Interview Details – Had one phone interview. From the beginning the interviewer was already biased against me from my resume. She wasn't happy of the fact that I had multiple jobs in a short span with progressively increasing responsibility and her attitude was one of trying to find fault in this rather than to understand my reasons and career aspirations. I felt like I was being "put in my place." Probably one of the most least positive experiences had interviewing in a long time.

Interview Question – Questions weren't difficult but I felt I was being cross examined at times.   Answer Question

Evidence Technician Interview

Evidence Technician

I applied online and interviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Interview Details – 4 rounds. Two phone interviews. Two in person interviews.

Interview Question – How do you engage a team member who is shy?   Answer Question

Worked for Stroz Friedberg? Contribute to the Community!