Stroz Friedberg Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

I went through a staffing company that setup my interview with the office manager. The interviewer seemed to be very stuck up and had a very dry personality. This is definitely not the type of environment or the kind of people I would want to work with.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me if I was stuck in an elevator what would I tell her about myself that would make her want to hire me for the job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Phone call with general questions. review of employment history and skills. What do you know about the company. The interviewer seemed to lack cultural sensitivity and once informed of my background, followed with a question about any criminal record.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer made a comment about criminal background after being informed with my background, which was so inappropriate.   Answer Question

Forensic Examiner Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in January 2014.

I applied for the position through their website and was contacted shortly by HR. Interview process is conducted in several phases: phone screening by HR, phone interview, and several in-person interviews with Managers along with a tour of the office. Process itself went smoothly, the HR representative was punctual about following up and contacted me by agreed upon dates. The phone interviews were more technical to screen what experience I have in the field, while the in-person interviews were more to see whether I would be a good fit in the company. All the interviews were spread out over a course of a few weeks, since you were contacted as you passed each phase. Everyone I interviewed with were knowledgeable about the company, as well as the duties my position would entail. All the interviewers made me feel comfortable and relaxed, more like a conversation rather than an interview.

Did not have to negotiate since the company met my asking salary

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

Met with all members of senior Management - one or two on the phone but the rest in person in a short period of time - a week

Interview Questions
    No need. They met my demand

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in December 2009.

The interview consisted of a review of what the company business was about so it is good for a potential candidate to be familiar with services offered. There was a segment where the interview was conducted 1 on 1 and in panels of 3 people. Questions ranged from mundane to technical topics to determine skillsets. A background check and toxicology screen is a requirement for employment as well as a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement.

Interview Questions
    • What does the company do as a business?   View Answer
    The negotiation was fairly simple stating expected salary versus what the market pricing bears. The big perk was the employee healthcare for the individual was fully paid by the employer. Also unusual is that on top of a base salary the position qualified for overtime pay as well.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

The process took a day - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in October 2009.

Company seemed to want much more experience than the job posting stated. Interviewer seemed suprised that I had only 4 years of experience in the industry when the job posting only asked for 2-4. He said they were looking for someone with 7-10 years experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience with software code?   Answer Question
    • How experienced are you interacting with attorneys and other case team members?   Answer Question

Litigation Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg in April 2009.

The interview process was easy and very comfortable. I was able to meet with upper management and the direct manager of the team. The initial interviewer was very late for my meeting but explained that he was on a call with a client getting yelled at. Since I was in this industry for a while and knew the demeanor of the clients I was not fazed.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate but not for the amount of money I wanted. They did not believe the job was worth more than I was initially offered.

Software Developer Interview

Had one phone interview. From the beginning the interviewer was already biased against me from my resume. She wasn't happy of the fact that I had multiple jobs in a short span with progressively increasing responsibility and her attitude was one of trying to find fault in this rather than to understand my reasons and career aspirations. I felt like I was being "put in my place." Probably one of the most least positive experiences had interviewing in a long time.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't difficult but I felt I was being cross examined at times.   Answer Question

Evidence Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Stroz Friedberg.

4 rounds. Two phone interviews. Two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Worked for Stroz Friedberg? Contribute to the Community!