Structure Tone Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Structure Tone

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Structure Tone.

Interview

I had applied to Structure tone via LinkedIn. I was contacted one day after I applied and asked to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty simple went over past positions, discussed job responsibilities. The director of HR was very friendly as well. I was asked to contact them in a few day if I was interested in the position. I had called on the day I was asked to spoke with the HR manager, again they asked call again in a few more days. I did reach out and left a voicemail and had no response. I had sent emails asking if I was still being considered and they all were replied to indicating I was still being considered. Also, stating thatI would be contacted the following day. However, I was still never contacted nor have a received and email stated the position was filled.

I wish contacting the HR manager when asked to wasn't so difficult. Instead I was given the "run around". They really did seem like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

Chauffeur Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Structure Tone (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter was very professional. I received an email request for an interview. The pre-interview was about my background. The recruiter then scheduled an interview. The interview went very well concerning my experience as a chauffeur. I am extremely pleased with the professional nature of our interaction. No complaints whatsoever. If you interview with this company, you will be treated with the utmost respect!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Structure Tone (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I met with the HR manager, in an informal setting. We spoke about my career goals and my abilities. I was asked about my desired compensation and any other requests I had for coming over. After that I was led to the Vice president for a one-on-one interview. It was an easy affair, very informal and relaxing. I was asked about the past projects I worked on, and any problems I had encountered. I was then asked about my desired compensation- and received an offer 3 days later for the same amount I asked for. Great experience, made easier by the relaxed setting and friendly atmosphere. The entire process was easy and non-stressful.

Interview Questions

• Where did i want my career to be at in 3-5 years from now?   1 Answer