Structure Tone

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Recruiter Interview

Contract Recruiter

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Structure Tone.

Interview Details – I had applied to Structure tone via LinkedIn. I was contacted one day after I applied and asked to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty simple went over past positions, discussed job responsibilities. The director of HR was very friendly as well. I was asked to contact them in a few day if I was interested in the position. I had called on the day I was asked to spoke with the HR manager, again they asked call again in a few more days. I did reach out and left a voicemail and had no response. I had sent emails asking if I was still being considered and they all were replied to indicating I was still being considered. Also, stating thatI would be contacted the following day. However, I was still never contacted nor have a received and email stated the position was filled.

I wish contacting the HR manager when asked to wasn't so difficult. Instead I was given the "run around". They really did seem like a great company to work for.

Interview Question – No hard questions to answer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chauffeur Interview

Chauffeur
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Structure Tone.

Interview Details – The recruiter was very professional. I received an email request for an interview. The pre-interview was about my background. The recruiter then scheduled an interview. The interview went very well concerning my experience as a chauffeur. I am extremely pleased with the professional nature of our interaction. No complaints whatsoever. If you interview with this company, you will be treated with the utmost respect!

Worked for Structure Tone? Contribute to the Community!