Structure Tone

Structure Tone Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Structure Tone

Contract Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Structure Tone.

I had applied to Structure tone via LinkedIn. I was contacted one day after I applied and asked to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty simple went over past positions, discussed job responsibilities. The director of HR was very friendly as well. I was asked to contact them in a few day if I was interested in the position. I had called on the day I was asked to spoke with the HR manager, again they asked call again in a few more days. I did reach out and left a voicemail and had no response. I had sent emails asking if I was still being considered and they all were replied to indicating I was still being considered. Also, stating thatI would be contacted the following day. However, I was still never contacted nor have a received and email stated the position was filled.

I wish contacting the HR manager when asked to wasn't so difficult. Instead I was given the "run around". They really did seem like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

Chauffeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Structure Tone.

The recruiter was very professional. I received an email request for an interview. The pre-interview was about my background. The recruiter then scheduled an interview. The interview went very well concerning my experience as a chauffeur. I am extremely pleased with the professional nature of our interaction. No complaints whatsoever. If you interview with this company, you will be treated with the utmost respect!