Stryker

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Associate Project Engineer
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in March 2012.

Interview Details – I scheduled an interview for the Project Engineer position at Stryker Orthopaedics. The HR rep who was friendly enough. We just went through my resume and the rep asked some very generic questions (e.g. future ambitions, technical skills). I thought I did well enough but did not receive a followup. The rep told me that my information would be passed along to the hiring manager, and if he/she was interested I would receive another appointment for an interview.

Interview Question – What do you expect from Stryker? (e.g workplace culture)   Answer Question

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Associate Project Engineer
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR and the department hiring did not seem to be in great communication. I had two on-site interviews because the director wasn't on site the first time (a bit frustrating). The onboarding process was a bit clunky.

Negotiation Details – Definitely consider the cost of living in your negotiation. It is an expensive place to live.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!