Stryker

Stryker Associate Project Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stryker in March 2012.

I scheduled an interview for the Project Engineer position at Stryker Orthopaedics. The HR rep who was friendly enough. We just went through my resume and the rep asked some very generic questions (e.g. future ambitions, technical skills). I thought I did well enough but did not receive a followup. The rep told me that my information would be passed along to the hiring manager, and if he/she was interested I would receive another appointment for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you expect from Stryker? (e.g workplace culture)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

HR and the department hiring did not seem to be in great communication. I had two on-site interviews because the director wasn't on site the first time (a bit frustrating). The onboarding process was a bit clunky.

Definitely consider the cost of living in your negotiation. It is an expensive place to live.